Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dnl harrrssment whats your opinion

4 posters

Go down

dnl harrrssment whats your opinion Empty dnl harrrssment whats your opinion

Post  Huntaz o Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:08 am

aware if your fishing at kaena point .last night sep 5, I was ulua fishing and got harrssed by the same pr.....ck that patrols the hunting areas.I got cited for having a ez up to protect us from the rain and wind.the pr..ck also said even if the ez up was not set up and just sitting in the back of my bed ,i would still get cited.this pr...ck needs to be stop .his feeding pigs in a no hunting zone .and hunting them but I set up a ez up and i get a criminal charge .I better off pouching,at least I dont get harrssed then.

Huntaz o

Back to top Go down

dnl harrrssment whats your opinion Empty All I gotta say is "Know your rules and regs".

Post  Ikestr Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:58 am

Knowledge is power! If your right, fight it! I grew up with out having to worry about this kinds of shi* and believe me, I know it sucks. I haven't been keeping up with fishing regs but what does an ez up have to do with preservation of wild life and fishing? I'll have to research this to see what the intent was/is for this citing. It sounds chicken s*ht to me. He should have sited you for having a good time or teaching your kids how to live off the land. I guess you should be happy you weren't cited for child or physical abuse as suggested by huntersrapewildlife on utube.

good luck, Ikestr
Ikestr
Ikestr
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

dnl harrrssment whats your opinion Empty ??????

Post  KANUHA BROTHERS Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:44 am

Whats the guys name.........?????

Kanuha Brothers afro
KANUHA BROTHERS
KANUHA BROTHERS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

dnl harrrssment whats your opinion Empty dnlr

Post  Huntaz o Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:48 pm

h.haina is the warden and every time i ran into im ,he brought gov. lingle name and the gov. his abusing his power. and yes i do need to do more research on ulua fishing over night.i was also told if i have any camping gear on me i would be cited,pot, pan, stove cot anything i would be cited.i felt like leaving the ez-up behind after i left but i always clean up behind my self. thanks guys hunt hard long live blue mountain hunters.

Huntaz o

Back to top Go down

dnl harrrssment whats your opinion Empty Re: dnl harrrssment whats your opinion

Post  Babooze Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:49 pm

Last edited by Babooze on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:49 pm

whenever you guys run into this guy you need to have a camcorder handy!! we all know that he uses his gov issue truck to haul bread to his place in the mountains all we need is to get him on camera and his own fellow workers talk about his tactics as being wrong ,The man thinks he is john wayne is a quote right out of his fellow workers mouth!!

If he sites you fight the the ticket go to court cuz he wont show up the court will keep telling you to come back but if you jam up the system enough atleast you have enough tomaybe have it thrown out

also he cant pull you over on a public street unless he has an emergency responce vehical!! if he pulls up bside you and tells you to pull over keep driving in hawaii a mark unit has to pull you over, and a dash board light dosnt count the unit has to have it on top unit,,,,,,anybody can buy a blue light and plug it into the socket. when he tries to pull you over call 911 and inform them that u have someone impersonating a police officer trying to pull you over then they wil send out a unit and that will make him look bad.

See were he come from the gamewardens have more power than hawaii this is why he thinks hes king shit ! but the fact is that dlnr only enforces a small portion of the HRS and they do not have the power yet to make highway stops

I heard that they have new units coming in that will have a light ontop of the car and they are all white trucks sitting up waimano home n the yard up there but untill that hapens if he wants to pull you over he needs a mark unit

as for the braddah who fishing fight the citation I am sure the judge will throw that out the state cant expect you sit in the rain without some kind of shelter if that was the case then all the beaches during the weekend would be covered with gamewardens giving tickets out for ez corner tents!!!!!
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntaz o Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:42 am

to all politicians that backs this particular warden, i want you to know that his using your names to back him up ,more the reason i dont vote and yes he does pull his gun on people.also gov. lingle,if this mesage gets to you .haina is using your name out there.i,m just pissed over whats happening to all fisherman and huters that wants to escape the b.s and just enjoy our hobbies.to you politicians that does back this guy up remember were the people out there cleaning the mountains and beaches
i also believe the press could help us cause theres a lot people are blind on whats going on in the mountains and the beaches were we fish.To all fisherman theres a law written up were if the park closes at 5:00pm and we get caught crossing just to go fishing . we will be cited for tresspassing.sorry guys, i,m just really pissed and had enough how corrupt our government is .maybe i should run for governor,i would make this whole island open to hunting and all beaches open to fishing seven days a week Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

huntaz o

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:25 am

.[list][*]

Last edited by Babooze on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  huntaz o Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:58 am

yes his a game warden i must say the other warden with him was cool and also seem to be irritated by his partners actions and walked away.i do know not all wardensare bad but enough is enough.

huntaz o

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum