Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game warden

4 posters

Go down

game warden Empty game warden

Post  Huntaz o Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:19 am

need your backing, to file a complaint go to ombudsman.hawaii.gov, I ,v complained about us fisherman and hunters getting harrassed from one ahole warden thanks

Huntaz o

Back to top Go down

game warden Empty Re: game warden

Post  hunaz on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:44 pm

more fisherman got cited this past weekend for having shelter.also not haveng i,d on them ,...they were close to being thrown in jail. there e-z up was also taken away.who the law protects, the homeless or the sportsman?

hunaz on

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane M. Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:01 pm

My father-in-law had the same problem with Haina. He also took his ez up. I wonder if he is bending the law, cause I have never hear of not being able to put up a tent. This guy, probably has a whole lot of these tents stored up. Has he given anyone instructions on how to get their tent back?

Shane M.
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  calvin l Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:16 am

You gotta go court for try get um back.
The bottom line is Haina gotta go-
He was the same one who harrased me and my friends.
I had my licensce, orange vest, my vehicle had up to date paperwork and everything.
I was clean, and he still had me stay (2 Hours) as he searched all my belongings for no probable cause for ANYTHING!!!!
He was trying his best to cite me for something, but he couldn't.
My friends on the other hand had no orange vest, and were cited for "criminal offenses" because they didn't have their "orange vest".
They made me sign a written warning because I came out of the mountain with my friends who had been cited.

I put in my complaints to many places but haven't heard nothing yet. I feel like nobody gives a sh!t.
Unless people stop complaining to each other and actually do something about it, that bum will continue doing what he's doing!
You need to be clean and actually harrsassed for no reason. If you were wrong then no can help.
I went to the association meetings and a few others, "only to hear everyone grumble", waste my time.
Huntahz and Fishahz you guys gotta support our cause, if not guyz like Haina them only laughing at us.
When get something serious let me know, until then try not for get caught, okay guys.
Sorry guys cause everytime I hear Haina name my blood boils!!!
And if you guys haven't ran into this bum yet, you just got no idea.

calvin l

Back to top Go down

Post  hntaz on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:31 am

I talked to huntaz and fishermen about getting something started.We talked about going to the press and capital and protest against the unfair treatment towards Hawaii sportsmen.we also need to fight for more hunting areas.we need all sports men to come together and unite,If any ideas please post them, thanks .

hntaz on

Back to top Go down

game warden Empty Out of control Warden

Post  Ollie Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:07 am

Right now with all of your help I can solve this problem. It won't be easy but give me a call and I can fill you in. IF YOU'R NOT WILLING TO DO A LITTLE WORK DON'T WASTE MY TIME. Give me a call in the morning at 330-7788. MAHALO

Ollie

Back to top Go down

game warden Empty Write to your district council member

Post  Ikestr Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:53 pm

If enough pressure is put on them maybe something will get done. Remember, it's voting year they'll want our vote and hopefully will want to do something about this problem. In addition, it might be a good time to request increasing the general public hunting areas. Words such as safety and land preservation are helpful.

Aloha
Ikestr
Ikestr
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Trackas Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:31 am

yeah, we met up with haina, but was treated fairly, my bad, i forgot my vest, but yeah, was fair...judge fined me, small kine... Smile

Trackas

Back to top Go down

Post  calvin Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:17 am

you lucky they did't confiscate anything.
not having a vest is a criminal offense, rarley happens but if they wanted to they could have took your truck, dogs, tracking system, knives, bags etc.

Like i said hunt clean and if you're treated wrong do something.
If anyone get busted for "something" then all you can pretty much do is be very polite to the judge,
you're at their mercy know. lol! (joking)
But yeah, just hunt clean and don't give guys like haina the satifaction.
Suspect

calvin
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

game warden Empty HAINA

Post  SMOKE ME Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:56 am

Yah, I agree, he cannot touch you if you hunting clean...get plenty huntas out there that don't, and that's why his name is all over the place 'cause they all huhu about getting busted. It's the way the laws are written. If you guys like grumble, you should go grumble to the lawmakers. That's the REAL reason.

SMOKE ME

Back to top Go down

game warden Empty My $.02

Post  trackandgrab Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:07 am

I try my best to abide by all laws when I hunt and teach my kids to do the same. I hunt with my kids. The one that's old enough to have a license has one and the other is not allowed to participate until he gets his license. If I do break the law and get caught then the officer is just doing his job and I don't have a problem with that. However, I heard stories of this guy pointing his gun at hunters and even kids! I heard he cocks the gun too!!! I have not experienced this first hand and am only going by what I heard. If it's true that sucks. We hunt with dog and knife not gun. My younger boy only carries water and a camera. My kids usually reach the truck before me (the pig too for that matter). I don't know what I would do if I approached my truck and saw this guy or anyone else pointing a gun at my kids! I hunt for food, to spend time with my kids, because I love working with the dogs and hog hunting and for relaxation to get away from the rat race. Now, when I'm walking back to the truck I find myself wondering if we will get harassed or my kids have a loaded and cocked gun pointing in their face! This defeats the purpose of the activity. I have heard stories of innocent people getting harrassed by this guy even though they were not in violation of any laws. I heard from other game wardens that this guy is nuts and looking for an "opportunity" to shoot someone!! I ask myself, if all of these stories are true, who's the criminal? I know I aint!!! I know my 12 year old and 10 year old kids aint!!

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down