Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For You Dog Owners

5 posters

Go down

For You Dog Owners Empty For You Dog Owners

Post  Maui Boar Hunter Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:27 am

Maui Boar Hunter
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

For You Dog Owners Empty Re: For You Dog Owners

Post  s_wright121 Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:08 am

The owners need to be whipped Singapore stlye
People like that disappear in the mountains ! Hope they all get Jail time
Aloha Steve

s_wright121
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

For You Dog Owners Empty Know facts before whipping all of them Singapore style

Post  HOG WILD Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:07 am

I personally know three of the four hunter's that were involved with this article and know that there Dogs were well fed.They did not get sighted for anything ,the only thing that they were forced to do was to pay tax and license for the dogs.I know personally that these dogs are brought out to hunt anywhere from 2-4 times weekly.People should know that the media will always make a storie bigger then it really is,one is that the sales for there paper,two for there ratings and three is that most media people are liberal and do not like what we do as locals and hunter's in Hawaii.The guy that did not do what he needed to do, those not represent all hunter's in how we care for our animals. So the example that I always give to the people who say the hunter's don't take of ther dogs is.Do you not buy apples or fruits in the store if you find a bad one in the box,most certainly not.So for one bad HUNTER don't judge the rest as he is.That is why my quote will alway's be 'SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S" and when I say this ,it's not about how much you catch when you go out ,it's about how you take care of your responsibilitie's in and out of the mountain as a HUNTER.A HUNTER is a conservasionist before he is a HUNTER.So before judging I ask you to first find the facts before you speak.

Aloha,Robert C.

"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

For You Dog Owners Empty GETTING THE WRONG IDEA

Post  BIG G Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:02 am

Hey hunting dogs are just like marrahton runners they look like they are not in shape and had not eating for couple days. But they are in the best shape. You guys know you cant have a fat out of shape dog running around the mountain chaseing after pigs all day for you it just aint happening. your dog will be by the side of your leg breathing hard and tired. You can feed your dog good but by the time they pick up weight they just burn it of from the mountain. these people just find reason to put down hunters if thats the case they should start giveing these runners fines because they dont look healthy at all.

BIG G
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:29 am

gerad did you see the news video of these dogs....i know that hunting dogs are slimmer than your everyday house dog but these dogs werent fed for almost two weeks in a kennel!! its not like they were lost in the moountain finding food to eat these were not fed at all, They look like arrows there ribs were sofar out that you could put grasp the whole rib!! with two fingers...........now as for are dogs being skinny are dogs are skinny in the publics eyes but if you up keep the worming and good food and i repeat good food your dog can actually look nice and smooth 2 days after the hunt ...then 2 days before the hunt you can start slimmin em down.....but gerad these dogs were not hunting at all they just were not feeding them. I dont know the braddahs predictament but 80DOGS!!!!!who needs 80dogs in hawaii I think they should throw the punoshment at this guy,,,,,,,,,this makes us look bad you know now its a possibilty that humane society will start doin periodic checks on kennels island wide the last thing we need is this

Nothing against you gerad but i think this guy deserves what he gets,,,,,,the whole time they did the artical every word was hunter hunter this hunter that.......look if we dont shape up the state will bann hunting with dogs and this is no joke guys trust me my family on the east coast cant hunt bear anymore with dogs and this was just recently. I for sure as hell dont want that to happened here......fuck you take my dogs i have nothing !!

So you know we see all kinds of shit out there and its gonna get worse instead of trying to buck just get rid off the bad apples that are ruin it and then help out in other things be courtiousand show theses bastards that we arent a bunch o mokes

TAKE CARE OF YOUR ANIMALS GENTLEMAN........THANK YOU
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

For You Dog Owners Empty MY 2 CENTS

Post  STICKUM Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:51 am

Brah, the video tape no lie. Those dogs were bad... the media probably only wen shoot footage on the worst dogs, but still they were bad. Can you imagine the smell of that place? 80 dogs is waaaaay too much.

STICKUM

Back to top Go down

For You Dog Owners Empty idk

Post  ted luna Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:51 pm

EH HOWZIT HOG WILD.YEAH BEEN TO THAT PLACE WHEN I WAS ON KAUAI..NOT ALL OF THE DOGS BELONG TO ONE PERSON,AND THE DOGS THAT I CHECKED OUT THERE WAS IN GOOD SHAPE.I DID'NT WALK AROUND THE PROPERTY CAUSE DIFFERENT AREAS WAS OCCUPIED BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE LIKE HOMELESS KINE.BUT WHAT A SHAME ONE BAD APPLE COULD SPOIL THE WHOLE BUNCH.ALOHAZZZZZZZZZZZ......

ted luna

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:57 am

yea to us hunters we knew that all 80 dogs couldnt belong to the same person but the news didnt care anything about that!!! they wanted it to look like it was a hunter and only a hunter Mad ......assholes.. but still the public is gonna take there story over anything we say Rolling Eyes ......point is we scrubs scratch (in the publics eye) No we are barbarians rabbit ...we are unsociable and we have no care for anyones view pirat ......well all i can say is when they come my parties and tell me how onoooooo the smoke meat i just laigh and say Very Happy .."yea I wen buy em" Twisted Evil ....little do they know they eating wild hog pig lol
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down