Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!! MISSING HIKER UP PEACOCK FLATS!

+7
JYD
koai'e
Waimalu Hunta
HYPA
Koa Boa
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
trackandgrab
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HELP!!! MISSING HIKER UP PEACOCK FLATS! - Page 2 Empty Re: HELP!!! MISSING HIKER UP PEACOCK FLATS!

Post  Koa Boa Sun May 22, 2011 10:38 am

Mahalo Bradda Mike for posting the links I didnt see it but heard that he had been found earlier today. I am glad that he was found but sadly no alive as we had hoped but at least there is no more wondering etc. I am bummed that I couldnt make it out there today as I forgot about my nephews graduation but am also relieved that he was found.

Mahalo to everyone that helped out and I am glad that i was able to participate in the search for him.

Alohaz, Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! MISSING HIKER UP PEACOCK FLATS! - Page 2 Empty Re: HELP!!! MISSING HIKER UP PEACOCK FLATS!

Post  hog killahz inc. Mon May 23, 2011 12:17 am

Hey guys nuts though ah how they mention everybody who was involved in the search but the hunting community, we get no respect. I trip.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Mon May 23, 2011 2:13 am

Raja that!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  braddah mike Mon May 23, 2011 2:32 am

hog killahz inc. wrote:Hey guys nuts though ah how they mention everybody who was involved in the search but the hunting community, we get no respect. I trip.

das ok my braddah because we know.every body who went help did it for Are.now his fams has peace das the main thing.as for being recond for helping‚the man up stairs nuff said
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Mon May 23, 2011 4:32 am

braddah mike wrote:
hog killahz inc. wrote:Hey guys nuts though ah how they mention everybody who was involved in the search but the hunting community, we get no respect. I trip.

das ok my braddah because we know.every body who went help did it for Are.now his fams has peace das the main thing.as for being recond for helping‚the man up stairs nuff said

Rajah, Noticed that but that kine stuff no even faze me if I was doing it to get a pat on the back then im doing it for the wrong reasons. We personally spoke with his family and friends and believe me THEY were VERY APPRECIATIVE!!! They knew we were hunters and thanked us very much for being out there. Thats what matters, that those who matter most (Family and Friends) know we were there and that we did it WITHOUT ANY EXPECTATION IN RETURN!!! It only mattered that he was found to bring closure for his family. To me it doesnt matter one bit who found him as we were all there as a team effort for one purpose and that was to find "Are" dead or alive. I congratulate those who found him and would like to thank those who helped out in whatever capacity possible to bring him home. The bottom line is that we (Myself,Pok Mahuka,Bradda Ohai and Whomever else went out or contributed to the search) as Hunter's were there to represent us as a whole and to shed a different light upon us as a hunting community braddaz and sistahz alike...So to me ITS ALL "G"

If we (Huntaz) are ever needed again in the future to do this again I know i'll be there to represent.

Alohaz,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai808 Mon May 23, 2011 6:48 am

Oh wow, so he was found. What happened? Did he fall off a cliff? Poor guy and his family.
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Mon May 23, 2011 10:21 am

Kauai808 wrote:Oh wow, so he was found. What happened? Did he fall off a cliff? Poor guy and his family.

Howzit my bradda yeah his body was found yesterday and all evidence points to him falling off a cliff.

Alohaz
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Mon May 23, 2011 5:45 pm

I know you guys joined the search strictly to find are, but geeze they gave thanx to everybody but you guys. So nobody knows that the hunting community was involved, so we're still the a$$holes of the mountain. Good job though guys now are's family has some closure. Sorry i couldn't make it had to work. Aloha braddahs.
Curtis
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Mon May 23, 2011 7:47 pm

hog killahz inc. wrote:I know you guys joined the search strictly to find are, but geeze they gave thanx to everybody but you guys. So nobody knows that the hunting community was involved, so we're still the a$$holes of the mountain. Good job though guys now are's family has some closure. Sorry i couldn't make it had to work. Aloha braddahs.
Curtis

We got props dis morning on da radio Wink LOL, yeah I know what you saying my bradda we jus gotta continue to do positive things and change peoples perception of us Huntaz.

Have a good one and good huntin'

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Tue May 24, 2011 2:06 am

Rajah dat muns, we jus gotta keep pushin....... atleast somebody appreciates lol Razz
Curtis
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2