new to Hog hunting tag along anyone?

Go down

new to Hog hunting tag along anyone? Empty new to Hog hunting tag along anyone?

Post  Hog huntin 808 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:44 pm

hey everyone I'm new to hunting all around including Hunting Hogs...I have property in kona ( big island) 17 acres of coffee and my property heads high 2000 ft elevation into deep forest with other properties with Mac nut. trails all over..so I was wondering if anyone wanted to join the hunt? also my best friend owned a Mac nut farm in helo 20 acres that runs along water like a creek we head down there 1 weekend a month for hunts anyone intrested reply back I can always use some advice from someone willing to help.

Hog huntin 808
Piglet
Piglet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

new to Hog hunting tag along anyone? Empty Re: new to Hog hunting tag along anyone?

Post  CAVE CANEM on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 pm

I'm down to fling a few arrows, Hit me up!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

new to Hog hunting tag along anyone? Empty Re: new to Hog hunting tag along anyone?

Post  cathrina on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi,
My name is Ryan, please contact me @808-741-4474.
I reside on the Big Island, am interested in your request and am a vivid hunter.
Aloha Ryan

cathrina
Piglet
Piglet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrina on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:13 am

hi my name is Myron 808-306-6862 I am born and raised in Ma's I hunt for many years since 8 yrs old my father was a rancher... Anything else you need to know... Give me a can and we can. Chat major.

cathrina
Piglet
Piglet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrina on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 pm

cathrina wrote:hi my name is Myron 808-306-6862 I am born and raised in Ma's I hunt for many years since 8 yrs old my father was a rancher... Anything else you need to know... Give me a can and we can. Chat major.
FYI - I am the person who referred Ryan to you, which you spoke to yesterday. Please give me a call I wanted to get more info that was not asked by Ryan.
Thank you in advance.

cathrina
Piglet
Piglet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hog huntin 808 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:46 am

cathrina wrote:
cathrina wrote:hi my name is Myron 808-306-6862 I am born and raised in Ma's I hunt for many years since 8 yrs old my father was a rancher... Anything else you need to know... Give me a can and we can. Chat major.
FYI - I am the person who referred Ryan to you, which you spoke to yesterday. Please give me a call I wanted to get more info that was not asked by Ryan.
Thank you in advance.

what's your number and name?

Hog huntin 808
Piglet
Piglet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down