Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTERS PLEASE HELP OPPOSE SB1166 SD1 ! ! !

2 posters

Go down

HUNTERS PLEASE HELP OPPOSE SB1166 SD1 ! ! ! Empty HUNTERS PLEASE HELP OPPOSE SB1166 SD1 ! ! !

Post  KVB Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:14 am

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/measure_indiv.aspx?billtype=SB&billnumber=1166

SB1166 SD1 (?)
Measure Title: RELATING TO THE CONVEYANCE TAX.
Report Title: Watershed Protection and Invasive Species Control; Conveyance Tax
Description: Increases the conveyance tax on certain real estate transactions and directs an additional amount of conveyance tax revenues to the natural area reserve fund for watershed protection and invasive species control. Effective 07/01/2050. (SD1)
Companion: HB935

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HUNTERS PLEASE HELP OPPOSE SB1166 SD1 ! ! ! Empty Oppose

Post  hunters6262 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:54 am

Folks it's real easy to submit on line testimony . Click on give your name , email n reconfirm email , oppose and put if u are going to attend and individua,l and if u want write a comment and submit . If NARS gets this they are looking at 10.5 million more dollars to steal our hunting grounds under the words of saving our forest , they never say who they saving it for because its not the hunter /gather or Hawaiian people EVER ! It's all about money ,land grabbing and control . Important to oppose this once they got it they'll never give it back n it's gone forever ,ask all the old time hunters about what we lost throughout Hawaii the best of the best .
Thanks . P.S hunters as i am getting older i have seen myself some of my best spots gone never to come back and they working on taking the rest of my best spots to hunt just like yours !!!!!

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum