Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York Times article: Hunting Pesky Pigs In Paradise

4 posters

Go down

New York Times article: Hunting Pesky Pigs In Paradise Empty Re: New York Times article: Hunting Pesky Pigs In Paradise

Post  CAVE CANEM Fri May 24, 2013 9:53 am

Thanks for sharing this VBK! While I enjoyed the read I got a few good chuckles at how the writer makes a point to blame the pigs for the loss of our native birds and forests.
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

New York Times article: Hunting Pesky Pigs In Paradise Empty Re: New York Times article: Hunting Pesky Pigs In Paradise

Post  hunters6262 Fri May 24, 2013 5:11 pm

This makes keeping our hunting grounds harder n harder to keep . More then likely uncle them had no idea they was going to write a report that is against everything they love . A true hunta wants game in his places to hunt and by reading this article it's the old trick Conservationists have done many times to hunters . .oh we would love to see how u guys do it then turn around stab us in the back n write bs EVERYTIME NO MISS .

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  KVB Fri May 24, 2013 11:34 pm

I had the same thoughts and feelings when I read the article.

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Mon May 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Dramatic city writing.
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hunters6262 Mon May 27, 2013 11:16 pm

Problem with it is rich people read these types of articles n get fooled by nature conservancy and Sierra club and others that think our way of life is harming nature here in Hawaii n never know the truth n give these blood suckers huge donation to take away ours and n lifestyle . When palikapu was fighting geothermal here on the big island he wrote a article thst was piblished in new york times telling the public how bad geothermsl was to hawaii there article went into New York Times n it was huge success in helping to stop that project . This article is huge against us ,believe me it's huge

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down