Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just got an Email from Teresa Nakama I wanted to share..

2 posters

Go down

I just got an Email from Teresa Nakama I wanted to share.. Empty I just got an Email from Teresa Nakama I wanted to share..

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:22 am

Aloha mai e Hunters, Fisherman, Kumu Hula and native gathering Ohana,

The meeting we requested back in September 23, 2013 with Chairman Aila and Heads of his various departments, for now, per Deputy Ester Kiaaina should be in January, 2014, sometime.

I just spoke to her this afternoon, and they will have a meeting on Monday regarding the allotted funds of $750,000.00 to look into a game management plan.  I've asked Tony to be a part of that meeting, he should be involved at all aspect of planning.

I pointed out the fact of being denied access, which violates Article 12 Section 7 of our constitutional rights to gather.  

Deputy Ester, stated we should document every time anyone of you are being denied those rights, even on private lands----Date-Time-Area- and who denied your rights to gather.  If you can, please send that information to me and I will certainly follow up with why your rights were being denied.  Or you can do this yourself to the head of DOFAW-Lisa Hadway and cc Chairman Aila's office, the governor, and to Ester Kiaaina and also to the mayor's office and the Hunters commission board.

We all know Lisa Hadway is a environmentalist and conservationist, but we are the people of the this aina, she works at DOFAW, which means, we need to inform her of our protected rights, not her inform us.

There is much to gain, when we are all on the same plain, that we plan to manage with our hands.  We strive with our minds, to gauge our past, as we aim to nurture the present, that which is part of our lives as we sustain the abundance of gathering the harvest of our resources.  We plant, we grow, and we harvest our hard working efforts to feed our Ohana.

Teresa L. Nakama
Kona Aha Moku
Big Island Fisheries Alliance
Bringing about the abundance of life for our natural resources.

E-Mail:  teresamlee.51@gmail.com

E-mail Contacts:

esterkiaaina@hawaii.gov

william.j.aila@hawaii.gov

cohmayor@co.hawaii.hi.us

Hunter Commission Board
bkossow@co.hawaii.hi.us

Ms. Lisa Hadway
Hawai‘i Branch, Department of Land and Natural Resources
Division of Forestry and Wildlife, Natural Area Reserve System
       19 East Kawili St.
       Hilo, HI. 96720
       808-974-4221                       lhadway@dofawha.org
       FAX808-974-4226
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

I just got an Email from Teresa Nakama I wanted to share.. Empty Is this meeting a public mtg?

Post  Koa Boa Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:39 am

Is this meeting with Aila in January a public meeting? If so, please keep me in the loop as I would like to attend if possible.

Mahalo!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

I just got an Email from Teresa Nakama I wanted to share.. Empty Re: I just got an Email from Teresa Nakama I wanted to share..

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:26 pm

Koa Boa wrote:Is this meeting with Aila in January a public meeting? If so, please keep me in the loop as I would like to attend if possible.

Mahalo!

I believe it is... For sure.

Sheld'z,
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

I just got an Email from Teresa Nakama I wanted to share.. Empty Re: I just got an Email from Teresa Nakama I wanted to share..

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down