Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to trade my Savage bolt action 308cal with scope

3 posters

Go down

Want to trade my Savage bolt action 308cal with scope Empty Want to trade my Savage bolt action 308cal with scope

Post  kkeonicampbell Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:43 am

Want to trade my Savage 308cal with scope for a smaller calliber. Used a few times but brand new condition, broke in and shot about 100+ bullets.

willing to trade for something smaller typically a mini 14 or something of that range, no 22 though something a little bigger, I prefer semi but let me know

what you got maybe we can work something out. Has to be legal and be willing to arrange trade at HPD so everything can get done smoothly and quickly.

My gun is well taken care of and ready to hunt. E-mail or call you can reach me at kkeonicampbell@yahoo.com or 393-8967.

Oahu only unless willing to come down then we can work something out. I'll send pics if serious.

kkeonicampbell
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Want to trade my Savage bolt action 308cal with scope Empty Re: Want to trade my Savage bolt action 308cal with scope

Post  Koa Boa Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:01 am

What model is your Savage?
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Want to trade my Savage bolt action 308cal with scope Empty Re: Want to trade my Savage bolt action 308cal with scope

Post  bakeplus34pu Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:44 am

Are you interested in selling it outright? If so, what is the set-up (scope & model) and what kine dollars you like?
Thanks,
Steve
bakeplus34pu
bakeplus34pu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down