Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tournament Results!!! awsome

Go down

Tournament Results!!! awsome Empty Tournament Results!!! awsome

Post  HYPA Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:11 pm

I would like to tell everone who helped and particapated in this tournament MUCH MAHALOS!!! It was a great experience for me and I will guarantee that it will be held again next year.

Even though only 8 Hogs were scaled every one of them were in good shape and showing that the mountains are starting to get food

I would personaly like to thank the following people for the help in running the tourny

Judges: John Santos , Gordon lau , Richard Dilema , Cory Vidinha

Scale Hand- Munsta Souza ad Rose who was a blessing to have to keep track of everything!

My good freinds that helped with cooking and pigs Sheldon Alvarado and James Barnes

Sponsors: Maui Offroad , Exhaust systems Hawaii, Puna Concrete ad Masonary,Oahu Taxidermy, Island Atheletes Thanks to all you we had some wounderful prizes.

The highlight of the tourny was the packing contest which had to be the funest thing Ive seen in awhile! wile the course looked simple it wasnt just ask the guys who were in it! and carrying a 92lb boar didnt make it easier the following were the times of all the racers but only one could claim the prize and that was Calvin Keawe from team Tanele who came in at an impressive time of 0.42.72 sec with no fouls Calvin was Masta Packa for the day. the others were as follows

runner up Al Amasiu witn Team Chance Um @ 0.49.56

Curtis Leffler with Team Hog Killaz @ 0.50.50

Ricky Rodrigues with Team Whitmo Boiz @ 0.52.22

Kea Holomala with Team Wilson @ 0.59.19

John Santos Jr with Team East Side Huntaz @ 0.59.28

Tony Mercado with Team Dilema @ 1.08.16

Goerge Makaniole with Team Fujishiga @ 1.10.78

Randy Farinas with Team Farinas @ 1.36.37

Kaleo Vidinha with Team Vidinha @ 1.46.21

Cyrus Kanakaole with Team Cardus @ 1.47.62

The winners for the catagories of the tournament as follows;

Masta Packa: Calvin Keawe @ 0.42.72 and winner of $400

Trophy Boar: Team Santiago 200 points ,,$660, knife, 4 Micky Thompson tires from Maui Off Road, Free Mount from Oahu Taxidermy

Av weight: Team Luhia $500, knife, Flow Master exhaust from Ehaust Sytem Hawaii

Biggest Tusk: Team Wilson 2 1/2 in $525

Biggest Boar: Team Santiago 116bs $400

Biggest Sow: Team Fujishige 134lbs $275

Once again thanks to every one there and just a little fact there was 134 hunters registered for this tournament on 29 teams to me that is awsome and i hope to at least doulble the teams next year and Calvin you da man ..........for now you have the title Masta Packa see ya next year you have to defend that title

ALOHAS

Tournament Results!!! awsome New_bo11
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Tournament Results!!! awsome Empty Big Mahalo's n Congrat's!!!

Post  dog-n-kn Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:14 am

I just wanted to give a Big Mahalo's to Bradda Chris for allowing me to help him with this tournament. Rose and I had an awesome time and also met some great people as well. Much Mahalo's for having us as part of your Team. I would also like to congratulate you on a tournament well done. Also Mahalo's to those who participated and made it a reality an also to the winners congrats to you!!!

See you at da next one!!!

Aloha's,

Bradda Muns

dog-n-kn

Back to top Go down