Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Video

4 posters

Go down

Funny Video Empty Funny Video

Post  Koa Boa Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:54 am

Heres a vid I came across it reminded me of a pet Boar we had long ago, friggin hilarious! try watch him shake up da white pup...Priceless Funny Video Icon_lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7iljyHVbf8
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Funny Video Empty Re: Funny Video

Post  CAVE CANEM Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Howzit Koa Boa! The guy believes it makes his dogs better able to work a pig by being able to "play" with them daily. It also makes it easier to break the big dogs off the keikis this way! He has another video of the pigs masssaging the dogs! Laughing I've chatted with him a few times and he's got quite a few crazy stories and techniques!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:04 pm

WOW lol! A HE BLEND RIGHT IN, HALF WAY THREW THE VIDEO WITH THE BROWN DOG THE PIG WHEN LOOK LIKE THE RUNT lol! lol!

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Vidinha Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Ha ha ha, look like that little pig had kinda fancy that brown pop,lol. Had unexpected day off today, maybe I'll go throw my pups in with one pig n see what happen, maybe I'll vid too we see. Thanks for sharing bradda Muns, was funny n a good start to my day Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:24 am

Howzit Bradda Isaac, Yeah I seen the massage one too crack me up brings back some good fun memories of when we used to raise boars Very Happy The boar I talking bout was one house pet he slept with me until he was about 150-160 and just got too damn big fo fit in da bed LOL!! But he was da best boar I ever raised. Used to ride him to school was hilarious da teachers used to trip out I still miss him sometimes.

Did the same thing he was raised with our dogs since he was only couple days old till the day he left. His most fun thing to do was on the weekends when we let go da dogs from the kennel he would shuffle dem and roll um in da yard he got a major kick outta doing this. The dogs never touched him or grabbed him other than playing around and ran like bats outta hell to get to the truck before he got to them Laughing crazy pig Laughing

No prob bradda Cory thought others would get a kick out of it.

Well gotta go my braddas back to da hills I go......Aloha!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum