Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*LOST DOG STOLEN FROM KEAU DOG POUND MONDAY NIGHT*

3 posters

Go down

*LOST DOG STOLEN FROM KEAU DOG  POUND MONDAY NIGHT* Empty *LOST DOG STOLEN FROM KEAU DOG POUND MONDAY NIGHT*

Post  uka boaz Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Wat's up hilo huntaz i just giveing you guy's one head's up.. a if anybody run into someone selling a
blue heeler bull with black patch on both side's on his face it's a stolen dog from the keau dog pound
i was told that someone found my dog and then took him to the lost n found cage outside the pound on monday night
and that same night this dumb fagit when yank the dog so now it will be hard to get him back
but i will post pic's of this dog soon so plz help me out if u see this dog around or someone selling him just call (808 443-8030) shoot's aloha.
uka boaz
uka boaz
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

*LOST DOG STOLEN FROM KEAU DOG  POUND MONDAY NIGHT* Empty Re: *LOST DOG STOLEN FROM KEAU DOG POUND MONDAY NIGHT*

Post  Podagee Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:11 am

Sorry to hear that hayn, hope u find ur dogs!

Podagee
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

*LOST DOG STOLEN FROM KEAU DOG  POUND MONDAY NIGHT* Empty Re: *LOST DOG STOLEN FROM KEAU DOG POUND MONDAY NIGHT*

Post  B.I.G. Boarz Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:26 am

I'll keep an eye open for you i had dogs stolen before so i know how it feels bro..I'll put a word out dea for you
take kea...

B.I.G. Boarz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum