Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!!

+11
Vidinha
wessider
Huntaz Of War
Kauai Boy
Koa Boa
CHAD CABANA
PORKHUNGRY
Podagee
honu ea
CAVE CANEM
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
15 posters

Go down

STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!! Empty STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!!

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:29 am

THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO CAME OUT AND SUPPORTED. TO SEE MORE PICS GO TO FACEBOOK.COM SEARCH FOR STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM. NO SHAME BE OUR FRIEND/FAN ON FACEBOOK TOO.

STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!! DSC00581

FIRST PLACE BOAR 123.9LBS AND TOTAL WEIGHT 350LBS TEAM SOUZA
STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!! DSC00642

SECOND PLACE BOAR 114.4LBS TEAM LAWRENCE
STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!! DSC00616

FIRST PLACE SOW 119.1LBS TEAM DEREIS
STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!! DSC00593

SECOND PLACE SOW 118.6LBS TEAM YACAPIN
STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!! DSC00608

AVERAGE WEIGHT 88.5 TEAM LEFFLER
STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!! DSC00652

LONGEST TUSKS 3" TEAM NAEHU
STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!! DSC00684

Last edited by tako2e on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!! Empty Re: STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!!

Post  CAVE CANEM Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:03 am

Solid action! Couple nice color kine 2! Right on guys! cheers
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!! Empty Re: STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!!

Post  honu ea Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:22 am

solid. some crankas
honu ea
honu ea
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Podagee Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:51 am

Waited all day to see this : ) mean action guys!

Podagee
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!! Empty STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!!

Post  PORKHUNGRY Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:00 am

[center]Howzit Braddahs,
I had 1 blast hunting in da tourny 2 pay respect to the greastest hunta I eva knew RICKY REYES. CONGRATS to all the other huntaz who when place in da tourny. Neva have dat kine action longtime catching 4 pigs felt like hunting wit RICKY again. Wen enta wit my good friend and also 1 pig killin machine JOHN BOY SOUZA.

ALOHA PORKHUNGRY clown
PORKHUNGRY
PORKHUNGRY
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAD CABANA Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Congratulations to all the teams that when enter & specially brudda Tom for putting on another successful tourney for the hunters of Oahu would also like to give yet another BIG BIG conratulations to brudda John Souza & his team placing again in this tournament cause he won most of the tournaments that I held so that shows on the days that it counts he bring em out cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
CHAD CABANA
CHAD CABANA
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

http://www.haynhogdogs.com

Back to top Go down

STAB UM PACK UM RACK UM II RESULTS!!!!! Empty Congrats!!!

Post  Koa Boa Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Right On, Congrats to all the winners and to those who put pork in the freeza and to those who had a wonderful time spent runnin da dogs catch or not...AU'RYTE!!!

Right On Bradda Tom for another very successful tournament......Alohaz!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:40 am

Right on!!! Finally....Nice to see the picture results of a tourney instead of only hearing and reading about it. Very Happy Congrats to all the winners.....all SOLID pigs! Wink
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:45 am

if u only new....
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:48 am

huntaz of war wrote:if u only new....
only knew wat

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:06 am

for kauai boy the action was mean....good hogs came up brah congrads to all the huntaz aloha
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:00 am

Howzit gang first of all I would like to thank all of those who entered and supported my Hunting tournament.anyway we did have a complain that team souza weighed their wining pig at richard estoastas house.which weighed in at 130lbs.and was later weighed at my tourney at 123.9.so i called richard and the two captians up and found out the truth.and bottom line is the ruling still stands.that team souza is still declared the winner.as most of you know i have a formal meeting on friday and i always say that if somebody is hunting before 1200 midnight take a picture of the truck with the license plate and justice would be served.just like the first tourney i had when i had 3 people with cameras approach me and had proof and little did i know 1 guy weighed in an i showed him the picture and he was complaining but everybody knows pictures mean a 1000 words so i told him to leave his pig on the truck u are disqualified and no refund.i dont go by the he said she said bull sh!t.but things like this is why nobody wants to put on tournaments.I however is not going to let this bring me down but use it as a strong point and keep putting on tourneys on for the huntaz.HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS TOURNEY CAUSE WITH OUT U GUYS IT WOULDNT BE POSSIBLE.alohazzzzzz...tom
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Vidinha Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Some nice hogs fellaz. Wow team Souza, still kill'n um eh, good job guys, congrats on another big win. Congratulations to all, look like was a great tourney and a great success.
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  evan Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:14 pm

correct me if im wrong, but even if you were hunting after midnight (1am) it would still be illegal yeah?

i thought hunting hours was from 30 mins before/after sun?
evan
evan
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:35 pm

PUBLIC LAND ---YEAH PRIVATE LAND -----WHO'S 2 TELL YOU ANYTHING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT 2 ROAM---IT'S YOURS Twisted Evil
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  NORTH Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Dont abuse the right to roam act... or u make all us HAWAIIAN gathers look bad. all it takes is a few roamers to screw up da gathering rights

NORTH
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Misadventure Gear Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:33 am

Evan, I believe you can still be out in the woods prior to those hours, but you can not be actually hunting. For example you might be hiking to where you intend to hunt. The HRS says "Hunter" means a person who pursues with the means to take, kill or capture wildlife. On public hunting areas, a person who has the appropriate hunting license, tags, permits, or permit tags on their person and who has signed in at a hunter checking station is deemed to be a hunter until such a time as they have signed out at a hunter checking station. I think DOCARE considers that if you have your firearm loaded, or an arrrow nocked, or in the case of dogs, your dogs are out looking for hogs then you are in the act of hunting.
Misadventure Gear
Misadventure Gear
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.misadventuregear.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:11 am

BRADA ,TAKE IT ANYWAY U WANT...................PRIVATE PROPERTY W/ PERMISSSION-- U HAVE ALL "DA RIGHT 2 ROAM",I SPEAK FOR THE GUYS THAT ACTUALLY HAVE "REAL PERMISSION"-- NOT DA BRADA DAT SAID "OH DA KINE SAID , I CAN HUNT " OR "MY FAMILY USED TO HUNT HERE WAY BACK IN DA DAYS" . THOSE EXCUSES HAVE LIMU ON DEM,PROBABLY W/ SOME MOLD CAUSE OF BEING SO OLD. WE ARE DEALING WITH PRESENT PROBLEMS, SO WE SHOULD ALL LEAVE THOSE OLD EXCUSES IN THE PAST. OH YEAH.....1 MO TING'--- CATCHING PIGS BEFORE 12AM ON A TOURNEY DAY IS ILLEGAL .....WHETHER IT BE 2seconds BEFORE THE TIME ,ITS STILL CHEATING IN EVERY FORM AND MANNER. THAT IS ILLEGAL !!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:34 am

TRUE DAT BEFORE 12 IS DQ IN MY TOURNEY WITH PICTURES,OR VIDEO.NOT THE HE SAID SHE SAID.NEEDLESS TO SAY THIS MADE ME STRONGER AS A PROMOTER AND RULES WILL BE STRICKER.WANT TO CLEAR THE AIR WE DID SOLVE THE PROBLEM THAT HAPPENED.AND YES IT WAS ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL TURN OUT.WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL MY SPONSORS AND ALL THE HUNTAZ THAT SUPPORTED THE TOURNEY.WE WILL BE BACK STRONGER AND BETTER PRIZES REAL SOON.WORKING ON SOME LOCAL SPONSORS BEFORE I GO INTERNATIONAL.SO IF YOU WANT TO SPONSOR CALL ME UP.....ALOHAZZZZ..TOM 216-6047
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down