Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool video reminded me of the trackers in Africa

+4
AK Andy
Babooze
CAVE CANEM
Koa Boa
8 posters

Go down

Cool video reminded me of the trackers in Africa Empty Cool video reminded me of the trackers in Africa

Post  Koa Boa Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Cool video reminded me of the trackers in Africa Empty Re: Cool video reminded me of the trackers in Africa

Post  CAVE CANEM Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:20 am

Great post Koa Boa! Mahalo for posting it up!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Cool video reminded me of the trackers in Africa Empty Re: Cool video reminded me of the trackers in Africa

Post  Babooze Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:40 am

There is just not much to say to that. Just unreal. Kinda makes me think about us running around with all our high tech gear. These guys are feeding entire villages with nothing more than a pointy stick and sheer will!

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:58 am

No probs jusacruzah glad you liked it!

Bradda Jerry yup exactly when you see some of these trackers work in person it really defies understanding they are truly one with nature and thier surroundings.

The part when the guy was running and chasing before finally catching up to it reminded me of one of the hunts when the tracker was doing the same thing following a warthog was an awesome experience. In my mind they are the greatest trackers on earth ive heard some amazing things of the Aborigines of Australia as well.

Aloha!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  AK Andy Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:02 am

Right On Koa, thanks for posting that video link, I loved that. makes me want to hunt more with my spear.
I sometimes hunt first snow up here and find a fresh buck track and then follow them until I can get em in their bed - it is some of my favorite hunts, but it's almost shameful with my modern compound bow and technologically advanced gear. Great video, inspiring. Mahalo brah,
Andy
AK Andy
AK Andy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  REVOLUTION Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Lost 4 words just makes me feel how lucky I am with technology now days.don't think I can run down 1animal down for 8hrs dats run'um hard just unreal
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Podagee Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:02 pm

This is amazing, imagine chasing a pig for 8 hrs. Suspect

Podagee
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:43 am

THATS SOME MEAN SHIT,MAKE'S ME LIKE JUMP UP AND RUN AFTER MY WIFE IN BEBS ALL WET lol! lol! FOR 8HRS THAT WOULD BE SOMTIN. NAH JUST SOME HUNTERS PRIDE....................................

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Cool video reminded me of the trackers in Africa Empty Advanced Consciousness

Post  MAUKAKANE1 Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 am

Aloha Koa Boa,

Thank you for posting such an enlightening video. I love the comments made under the video clip too. Its joyful for me to know that there are others in this world who have that type of understanding. The video brings real insight to the TRUE nature of man. Some may say that these are primitive people but I believe that they rest on a higher plane of consciousness than "modern" man. Many people the world over believe that the artificial society that we have built for ourselves is a testament to our intellectual abilities as a species. Sadly though....here we are in a world with seemingly unsurmountable problems. These problems however are the result of our amazing intellect. So how smart is modern man really? Those men are as natural as NATURE intends them to be. Their connectedness to the source is for me, humbling. After watching such documentaries, I am almost ashamed of the trivial things we go through with our "modern" concerns over hunting gear, the best this or that.
the latest gadgets, tactics or whatever. There is a beauty in watching them hunt with ZERO EGO.

Nature...........Man............no difference.

MAUKAKANE1
Onipa'a a ku ha'aheo
MAUKAKANE1
MAUKAKANE1
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Cool video reminded me of the trackers in Africa Empty Get Connected!!!

Post  Koa Boa Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 am

Howzit Bradda MaukaKane,

Ive always wished I could share what I experienced in Africa and although I didnt hunt with the bushman of the Kalahari per se. But I did experience thier AMAZING tracking ability HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED!!! And see how much they are CONNECTED to nature it is thier lifeblood. So I was glad to see and share this and you are sooooooooo right about modern man agree 100%

Alohaz!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum