Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stab Um Pack Um and Rack Um May 29(catch weight & limit)

+8
Da plumber
alikaf
hog killahz inc.
REVOLUTION
JOSH KUHNS
K KAINOA KENNELS
longest finger
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
12 posters

Go down

Stab Um Pack Um and Rack Um May 29(catch weight & limit) Empty Stab Um Pack um and Rack um May 29(catch weight & limit)

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:12 am

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http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgm5hq8j_5drkd5qfc ALOHAZZZZ....TOM
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Stab Um Pack Um and Rack Um May 29(catch weight & limit) Empty Re: Stab Um Pack Um and Rack Um May 29(catch weight & limit)

Post  longest finger Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:03 pm

aurite!~!!!!!

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Stab Um Pack Um and Rack Um May 29(catch weight & limit) Empty Re: Stab Um Pack Um and Rack Um May 29(catch weight & limit)

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:55 pm

AHH BOY NOT AGAIN I HOPE

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  JOSH KUHNS Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:08 pm

nice tom now should be cherry.shit hope i place.k shoots.josh
JOSH KUHNS
JOSH KUHNS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  REVOLUTION Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:31 am

1hwnhunta wrote:AHH BOY NOT AGAIN I HOPE
Just hope 4 da best.lot of ways 2 win som'tin.If not I guess going home wit not'tin!
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:29 am

rajah tom. see you there.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  alikaf Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:40 am

sign me up tom... how much to enter?
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Stab Um Pack Um and Rack Um May 29(catch weight & limit) Empty Big boars dis time

Post  Da plumber Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:08 am

i"ll be there, see yah
Da plumber
Da plumber
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Stab Um Pack Um and Rack Um May 29(catch weight & limit) Empty RE

Post  PORKHUNGRY Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:11 am

Going push my pups even harder now till da tourney, (JUST HOPE NOBODY GOING START DRAMA) Evil or Very Mad JUST HUNT 2 HUNT & HUNT HARD!!!!!

ALOHA PORKHUNGRY clown
PORKHUNGRY
PORKHUNGRY
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Village huntaz Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:33 am

wassup tom! i was thinking might be eazyer if you made the meeting same time as the check-in, cause kindda rough for the huntaz on the other side of the island, going back and forth!!! just throwing my 2 cents in.......

Village huntaz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  huntahs incorperated Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:51 am

soundds legit.
huntahs incorperated
huntahs incorperated
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:20 pm

yah rogah kahaluu to waianae friday n den sat morn early kind of rough on the eastsidaz 1 meeting early morning would work tom hows about it???

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:52 am

Hows about dis ill come on that side of the island on thursday and do my captains meeting for the windward side and do the leeward side on friday...was thinking of the double check in and meeting but its going to be rough and I wanna show ALOHA to all the HUNTAZ from waimanalo 2 waianae.any place in particular u guys have in mind?It will be held the same time but only difference is its on thursday....6pm sharp(need a windward location ryght in da middle)..ALOHAZZZZ TOM
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kimo Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:36 am

A drive to Halawa District Park Saturday morning sound like a even distance for everyone. Except for me and few others Very Happy .
kimo
kimo
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:27 am

waikele shopping complex is about half!

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down