Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's running the admin on this site now?

+3
AK Andy
Vidinha
Turkey Joe
7 posters

Go down

Who's running the admin on this site now? Empty Who's running the admin on this site now?

Post  Turkey Joe Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 am

Hi gang,
Does anybody know how to get in touch with the site administrator? I have few short video projects I'm working on. It's time to get back out there and back up a tree to continue the filming.
Turkey Joe
Turkey Joe
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Who's running the admin on this site now? Empty Re: Who's running the admin on this site now?

Post  Vidinha Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:28 pm

I was wondering the same thing Joe. Give me a call, we go talk about doing some filming. I need some advice on some programs also. Aloha
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Who's running the admin on this site now? Empty video clips

Post  AK Andy Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Hey Joe,
I still got those few short video clips of when we hunted those goats on Napali, you could use some of them as fillers for a video, I am just not too sure how to send digital video clips, but you could talk me through it and I can send em, they are on a little Sony memory stick SD card.
Andy
AK Andy
AK Andy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Who's running the admin on this site now? Empty Re: Who's running the admin on this site now?

Post  Kauai808 Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:38 pm

I think bigislandhunter is a mod here. He can only do moderate certain parts of this forum. PM him and he might be able to help you or point you in the right direction.
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  MAUKAKANE1 Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:27 am

Turkey Joe,
Kauai 808 is correct about Big Island Hunter being this side of Hawaiisportsmans moderators. The administrator however is another story. I often wonder the same thing often! As the Boarhuntaz side is runamuck with unprofessionalism. It just goes to show the mentality between the two sides of this forum. This side can basically coexsist even without admins/moderators and the other is like kids left at home alone with no supervision. If you find out let me know also. Oh and by the way I did leave a lengthy message about your Pu'uanahulu question awhile back, sorry you didnt get it but the PM system is out of whack on this thing.

Aloha
MAUKAKANE1
Onipa'a a ku ha'aheo
MAUKAKANE1
MAUKAKANE1
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  bigislandhunter Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:43 am

I have no idea who the Admin is, But I have a hunch that it was Erik. I am only the Mod for this side as Maukakane previously stated.
bigislandhunter
bigislandhunter
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Who's running the admin on this site now? Empty website admin?

Post  AK Andy Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:33 am

Hey Joe,
I think I remember Eric telling me once that this website was somehow set up or linked with a Texas boar huntaz website? I am not sure but maybe you can figure something out through them?
Andy
AK Andy
AK Andy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Misadventure Gear Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:39 am

Huntaz Only is Eric's brother-in-law. Perhaps he knows who is running admin for the site now.........Did anyone try PM him?
Misadventure Gear
Misadventure Gear
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.misadventuregear.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vidinha Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 am

Ya Joe, just give Brad a call. If you don't have his number, hit me up n I'll give it to you.
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum