Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your needs known!!! Here's a chance to do something!!!

Go down

Make your needs known!!! Here's a chance to do something!!! Empty Make your needs known!!! Here's a chance to do something!!!

Post  dog-n-kn Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:03 am

just got an email from Bradda Jon Sabati from the Big Island about this so here's your chance
to make your needs as an outdoorsman/women known!!! Aloha's, Bradda Muns

Aloha!
I had sent an e-mail out last month on this survey for all Hawaii Sportsmen to fill out.
Since I had this forwarded to me some of you may have not received my previous e-mail so I'm forwarding this survey to you.
Please take the time to do this survey and pass it on to all the sportsmen you know. This includes hunters, shooters, and fishermen.
Mahalo! Jon Sabati
----- Original Message -----
To: Al Mongeon
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 9:16 AM
Subject: HRA Alert/DLNR Survey

Al, please send to our HRA e-mail recipients. Thanks, Max

Attn, hunters and target shooters:

DLNR must prepare a SCORP every 5 years to receive federal grants. They have to solicit responses to a survey. Outdoor recreation pursuits such as hunting and target shooting are issues. This is an opportunity for you to make your needs known, like more shooting ranges, more public hunting areas and hunts, and better management of existing hunting areas.

You can complete the survey on line or download the attachment and mail it in.

Max Cooper,
Legislative Co-Chair

SCORP 2008 Recreation User Survey
PBR HAWAII has been contracted by the State of Hawai‘i Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR) State Parks to obtain public input on the State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) 2008 Update.

An update to the SCORP is required every five years for Hawai‘i to receive federal grant funds through the Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) Program. The primary goal of the SCORP is to identify outdoor recreation trends, demands, needs, and issues and develop a plan to meet the needs and resolve the issues.

Public input is critically important in developing an understanding the recreational trends and challenges for the state. Your participation in the recreation user survey will help us determine the best way to use LWCF grant funds to meet Hawai‘i’s outdoor recreation needs. By completing this survey, you will assist in determining public demand for outdoor recreation resources and facilities and identifying the most important recreation issues that the State and Counties need to address.

Please follow the instructions below to access the online recreation user survey. To be able to complete the survey online, you must register/login. Or if you prefer to download/print the survey, please select the ‘2008 SCORP Recreation User Survey.pdf’ link below.

Comments containing obscenities, profanities, racial remarks, and commercial advertisements or similar language and theme or comments that are unrelated to the SCORP 2008 Update will be considered inadmissible and will not be processed.

I guess you will need to copy and paste the url into your browser!!!

dog-n-kn

Back to top Go down

Make your needs known!!! Here's a chance to do something!!! Empty Re: Make your needs known!!! Here's a chance to do something!!!

Post  Babooze Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:17 am

Wheres the Url?

Here it is! Please take the time to do this guys. Let our voices be heard!

http://pbrhawaii-consult.limehouse.com/portal/scorp_2008/scorp_recreation_survey

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Make your needs known!!! Here's a chance to do something!!! Empty Re: Make your needs known!!! Here's a chance to do something!!!

Post  dog-n-ki Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:52 am

Mahalo's Bradda "Babooze" for posting up the link it was on there when I hit the submit button but because I was in a hurry I didnt check it out to see if it came out OK! Mahalo Bradda Cory for letting me know. Sorry been way busy with work lately!

Will be in Maui till Sunday so check it out when I get back alohas...Bradda Muns

dog-n-ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:01 am

No problem Bruddah Muns. Thank you for the heads up about this survey.

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum