Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Lingo

Go down

Hunter Lingo Empty Hunter Lingo

Post  HYPA Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:34 am

Was having some beers this weekend and my freinds had me rolling they were talking about how they cant understand a word we say , They are so lost when it comes to hunter lingo so I thought it would be good to post some hunter lingo here on the board so the newbies can have a sort of go to list on hunters talk I also thought since everybody is a BLUE MOUNTAIN hunter I thought it would be fun to run a poll on blue mountain areas and see if they know were they are at

TRACKER...aka, Trailer, Tracker, sniffer, Top Dog, Ace, Head cheese, Boss, quaterback,

Help dogs...aka, midtracker, linebackers, Answer bark dog, Helper,

Catch dog,....aka Anchor, bean bag, pin coushen, head hunter, leg warmer, shoe shiner, ankle biter, meat head.

Dogs that dont cut it and have to go ...aka, Yapper, plug, mullet, adobos, sinatras (frank), yellow belly, legger

tired...aka Spun bearings, delirious,spinning tires,

knife,,,,aka shanker,poker,rod,blade,steel,

also some of the weirdest things are said in the mounatins things only a hunter could understand..like when in your in a grabber patch you might hear...."wait cuz... I stay stuck to you.... and its stuck in my ear!!!! or " they better catch em here or im skidding em all" and on the other hand "why the F%$k they wen catch em in here!!"........also "bra who wen bring this stuff to da island"......"Why did god make this stuff"...you only gonna hear these in the mounatin some of my favorites is "hey you wen take the magnets off the collars?"....and... "didnt we just walk through here?" Also when you are holding the rifle and then you ask "hey who wen bring the bullets?" now you have a heavy cane!!lol

if you guys can think of others then post em
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum