Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RF

2 posters

Go down

RF Empty RF

Post  Lyle B Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 am

"Accurate shot placement to me is key to efficient one shot kills, type of broadhead or bullet, or caliber is secondary when all that truly matters is putting one into the vitals, and knowing the exact yardage and exactly how your arrow or bullet trajectory is at the known yardage is paramount. The only way you can do that is practice enough to know how your projectile flies at different ranges (ie; how high to hold or which pin to use, or which space between the pins to hold steady at).
If you made a point to practice making blind yardage estimates and then check the actual distance with a rangefinder, then you could likely train your eye to be good at yardage estimates, this is something I should do more of."

Wow! There is a lot of wisdom in this forum, true hunters with lot of experience and knowledge willing to pass on mans greatest pass time tradition "hunting". Ma

Maholo's again Maui, Ak Andy, Koa, Monoa.

Really getting into the recurve bow, so strictly shooting instinctively. but really like the idea of training the eye with guessing first then checking with the rangefinder. And pretty much decided which one i have my eyes on. a RF that compensates for angles.

AGN, much maholo's for all the advice cuz i sure need it

Aloha, Lyle

Lyle B
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

RF Empty Re: RF

Post  Vidinha Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:14 am

Yo Lyle, I still waiting,lol. When you com'n home brah?
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum