Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog For SALE

+2
ShannonChun
Daniel_Peterson
6 posters

Go down

Dog For SALE Empty Dog For SALE

Post  Daniel_Peterson Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:11 am

Male dog a little over 1 1/2 years old. 1/2 gspointer 1/4 bull 1/4 Catahoula. Dog will track on fresh scent, found/intercepted one small pig. Learning fast and regretful sale. The dog is SOLIDLY BULIT. Will go hunting with you for ever. The dog will stick around you til he gets a fresh scent then he is off. Comes when called, doesnt eat pig, crosses rivers no problem a little timid and will only come the person that feeds him. GRABS SOLID he will grab a front leg and rip muscle off the bone most of the time. Doesnt like to let go..will need some work with that. 400 firm. Snap and ush or say get up there and he'll be right up with my main dog.
Call 277 1283 Daniel Peterson. First 400 gets the dog. Reason for sale is he doesnt get along with 2 of my up and coming dogs. Oh hes black... picture is of him on a 120 sow.
Dog For SALE 2-1
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog For SALE Empty Re: Dog For SALE

Post  ShannonChun Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:44 am

would dog fight in kennel with other male dogs or make noise?does dog claim pig?and does dog answer bark? shoots aloha
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog For SALE Empty Shannon

Post  Daniel_Peterson Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:10 pm

ShannonChun wrote:would dog fight in kennel with other male dogs or make noise?does dog claim pig?and does dog answer bark? shoots aloha
The dog shouldnt fight with other dogs in the kennel. He doesnt get along with the 2 younger ones because they tend to crowd him a bit. The dog is slient at all times. He is an unreal answer bark dog, and he is starting to track and run with my main dog. He doesnt claim pig but he does try to out anchor the other dogs, pull harder. Give me a call an you can see him or try him out.
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog For SALE Empty and

Post  Daniel_Peterson Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Can back track pretty well
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog For SALE Empty Aloha Dan

Post  Puna Boyz Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Howzit Dan
You the one bought Star from santos?

Puna Boyz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Podagee Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Star that badge houndish looking dog? If thats the same dog, firs time boar i caught was cuz of her. she was only like 9months at the time. I couldnt believe her and one other dog ended up cornering this boar in one tent!!! unreal action straight like the cartoons the way the tent was moving. Shoot if that is the dog, hows she doing?

Podagee
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Dog For SALE Empty star

Post  Daniel_Peterson Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:26 am

yessir
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:09 am

whats up daniel i get the cash but like maybe hunt with um first see how he perform cuze right know i only running 3 dogs all males and can only keep good dogs or dogs 2 my likeing but yea maybe can set up one hunt i live mililani??? oh yea how long was the dog hunting and how much pigs did the dog see??
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog For SALE Empty ninja

Post  Daniel_Peterson Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:17 am

ShannonChun wrote:whats up daniel i get the cash but like maybe hunt with um first see how he perform cuze right know i only running 3 dogs all males and can only keep good dogs or dogs 2 my likeing but yea maybe can set up one hunt i live mililani??? oh yea how long was the dog hunting and how much pigs did the dog see??
K well give me a call we'll set something up. the dog has been hunting a while now. not sure exact numbers. but i know the guy i bought him from hunted him, and i been hunting him the last couple months i had him, atleast 2-4 times a week. the dog in my hands has seen around give or take 23 in the last 2 months. all sizes which he found/ intercepted one.. i feel that he definitely has potenial for finding his own pig...he has come really close several ocassions. and has been showing alot of improvement!
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog For SALE Empty star

Post  Daniel_Peterson Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:33 am

Podagee wrote:Star that badge houndish looking dog? If thats the same dog, firs time boar i caught was cuz of her. she was only like 9months at the time. I couldnt believe her and one other dog ended up cornering this boar in one tent!!! unreal action straight like the cartoons the way the tent was moving. Shoot if that is the dog, hows she doing?
Shes doing real good for me. My main dog, she finds um if they're around. She got lickens a while back and im trying to build her confidence back up. She is getting more hungry for pig. Still sweet as ever. Love this dog. Trying to see if i can get another from Alvin guys. Sorry i too long to respond
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:55 am

Good to hear she still get the fire Daniel!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog For SALE Empty thanks

Post  Daniel_Peterson Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:14 am

Jusacruzah wrote:Good to hear she still get the fire Daniel!
Thanks cruzah ill keep putting her on pigs as i get the chance im trying to get my 3 boars to get big fast so i can keep building her confidence but itll take awhile
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog For SALE Empty Dog No longer for sale

Post  Daniel_Peterson Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:00 am

I decided that i am no longer going to sale ninja sorry. Shannon. gonna get rid of my 2 younger dogs. lemme know if your still interested ones 10 months and started from day one tracking and grabbing solid and the other is grabbing solid tracking a little bit.
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntahs incorperated Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:44 pm

what kind dog u selling now? post pics
huntahs incorperated
huntahs incorperated
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog For SALE Empty dogs sold

Post  Daniel_Peterson Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:19 am

sorry
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Podagee Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:54 am

Howzit Daniel, glad to hear that stars working good for u! Hunt hard and safe my bradahs!

Podagee
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum