Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On My Way

4 posters

Go down

On My Way Empty On My Way

Post  Rockpit tx Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Well Fri @ 6am your time my wife and I will be leaving Fort Worth,Texas and on a plane to Honolulu for a once in a lifetime 7 day vacation. We are staying in the Hilton Prince Kuhio. Met PAKA(honu ea) on here and called and asked if he could help me out setting up a bow hunt for a day. He said no problem and come on. Man I am So pumped up. 1 day to bowhunt, 1 day to pay my respect to Pearl Harbor, and after that ? Does anybody have any suggestions or Advice?
Rockpit tx
Rockpit tx
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

On My Way Empty Re: On My Way

Post  timmy96815 Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:40 pm

This may sound cliche because every tourist on the island does it, but you should check out hanauma bay. It is one of my favorite places. You can see all kinds of sea life there. And snorkle outside the small barrier reef. Just swim through the 2 bouys then just watch everything. Kaku, eel, tako, whatevers.
timmy96815
timmy96815
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai808 Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:08 pm

timmy96815 wrote:This may sound cliche because every tourist on the island does it, but you should check out hanauma bay. It is one of my favorite places. You can see all kinds of sea life there. And snorkle outside the small barrier reef. Just swim through the 2 bouys then just watch everything. Kaku, eel, tako, whatevers.

I always wanted to do that and dream about having my spear. haha.
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

On My Way Empty Chase some Hogs with Dogs

Post  Koa Boa Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:59 pm

If you got time maybe you can chase some hogs with dogs and knife. Just a suggestion though, Hope you have a great time while here in Hawaii and enjoy your vacation. Also big props to Bradda Paka for taking you out with stick and string wish you guys the best of luck!

Aloha!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum