Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style

+8
Podagee
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BRIAN AKINA
whippetmaster
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
wessider
CAVE CANEM
volcano mustang
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style Empty mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style

Post  volcano mustang Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:45 am

aloha huntas and fishermans were almost there may 15 and 16 is comming up fast.....i just wanted to tell the goat and sheep hunters thats been calling that yes we can seperate the rifle hunters and archery hunters apart if we have enuff entries..so keep calling in..dont forget the new hog catagory for the ladies this year...get your wives out and get them bloody.....aaaalllloooohhhhaaaa...any questions call 968-6302....

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style Empty Re: mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style

Post  CAVE CANEM Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:21 am

This is the first I've heard bout this! Can I get more info please?? What's the scoops? I will call the # tommorow if anything!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style Empty mauka 2 makai

Post  volcano mustang Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:41 am

yea cuz give me a call any time tomrrow i going be home no work...

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style Empty Re: mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style

Post  wessider Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:50 am

yah you.damn with all those big hogs running around dea atleast you guys no need worry about cheating ah..cheehoo.good luck to all big island huntaz entering dis one.aloha

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:07 pm

aloha brada we no need to worry about the cheaters to much because big isle get some solid huntas...last years event had no cheaters all smiles..........was one dam good one.....

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Sounds Like 1 solid tourney.Good luck.As 4 cheaters dont know y everybody think OAHU get any cheaters cause the last couple tourneys only had speculation but no 1 was caught.Like they say innocent until proven guilty.ALOHAZZZZZZZ.TOM
KEEP DA HUNTAZ UNITED NOT DIVIDED
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  whippetmaster Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:21 pm

i be there automatic

whippetmaster
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:46 am

cannot wait to meet u at sign up whippet master and good luck bradda

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:06 am

SOUNDS LIKE EVERYBODY'S "PRIDE" IZ WORTH MORE THAN "$",KEEP'N IT REAL. THAT IS A TRUE SPORTSMAN. NOTHING BUT SIZE COMIN' OUT OF B.I.ALOHA
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:08 am

WOULDN'T MIND ENTERING UP THERE,THINKING ABOUT IT. THATS STILL IN DA MIX,HOPEFULLY SOON. JUST LIKE DERBIES, lol!
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style Empty MAUKA 2 MAKAI

Post  volcano mustang Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:37 am

ALOHA STEADY RACKIN HOPE YOUR MIX UP WORK OUT SO WE CAN MEET.....I GET ONE TEAM ALREADY FROM OAHU ONE FROM MAUI AND ONE FROM KAUAI SO GIVE ME A RING BRADA....ALWAYS GOOD TO MEET TRUE HUNTAS..

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:49 am

GOIN MAKE SOME CALLS 2MRW, KEEP U POSTED,HOPE TO C U NXT. MNTH
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:59 am

AND JUST TO SET DA RECORD STR8=== EVERYWHERE,THERE'S CHEATERZ , IT'Z JUST A MATTER OF WHO GETS CAUGHT, SO PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW.LIKE ZIGGY MARLEY'Z SONG- GOT 2 BE TRUE 2 MYSELF
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Mon May 03, 2010 6:51 am

aloha gang ive just extended the sign up till the day b4 cause get some bradas from kona that cant come till next week... so there is still time to make it..good luck happy hunting and fishing....any questions call 968-6302

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style Empty mauka to makai

Post  volcano mustang Sun May 09, 2010 2:21 am

aloha bradas for signing up wanted to tell the late guys for no worry about the late fee cause i know how it is wen u busy....blood broos what day u comming in?????? some of the maui guys comming tues and wed allready....call me up....mustang out..

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sun May 09, 2010 2:40 am

volcano mustang wrote:aloha bradas for signing up wanted to tell the late guys for no worry about the late fee cause i know how it is wen u busy....blood broos what day u comming in?????? some of the maui guys comming tues and wed allready....call me up....mustang out..
Should be wed/thurs I call you laters..BROS
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Wed May 19, 2010 1:27 am

Just wanted to say right on to Kai and his family for putting on what looked to be a solid gathering! I never made this one but got to watcha video posted on AhiuHawaii.com. Also wanted to to say thank you to everybody that donated their catch to feeding families who going through some hard times. Solid!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Podagee Thu May 20, 2010 7:52 am

thx for the video post. looks like one solid tournament!!! good vibes all around cheers cheers

Podagee
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style Empty Making it possible!!! Great Huntahz Good Friendz!!!

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu May 20, 2010 5:34 pm

This tournament was awesome I got the chance to meet some great huntahz and fishermens and the wonderful lady's of Friends feeding Friends I got to see firsthand on how hard they work helping people who really are in need of help. Shouts out to all the huntahz and fishermens who donated thier catch including the winning team Team Ponga from Maui who donated thier winning Ulua to a church in Hilo. And most of all Kai & Jan and the rest of the family who made this event possible anytime you need help with your tournaments BROS give me a call....Mauka to Makai is coming to Maui in July so Maui huntahz get ready!! Shouts out to team Grounds 1st place total weight.Eh Ben I got 2 now how much more for make the club?hahaha...Mauka to Makai!!!!!! YAHHH YOUUU!!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Thu May 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Solid My Braddas looks like good times and great memories AU'RYTE!!!!!!! AWESOME to donate and help out the hungry like that they should have more of it. Good on you guys for making that happen and to all da hunta's who donated thier catch. Ummmmm WHERES DA NEWS COVERAGE ON DAT!!!! Guess helping others out aint good enuff.....SAD!

Cruzah mahalo for the link info!!!

Alohas and Good Huntin'
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CBZKRU Fri May 21, 2010 2:56 am

BIG MAHALOS TO KAI AND HIS OHANA FOR PUTTING ON A SOLID TOURNAMENT.GOOD PEOPLE,GOOD HEART,GOOD FUN..ALOHA CB
CBZKRU
CBZKRU
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style Empty mauka t makai

Post  volcano mustang Fri May 21, 2010 8:56 am

mahalo to everyone who participated in the tournament it was a huge succes alot of animals and alot of grinds...cbzkru good job allaround..team grounds good job also..team no madda ladies div. nice pigs..ahiu hawaii good video.. blood bros thanks for the help.. i wanted to tell all the maui huntas and fisherman mauka to makai is comming to you soon july 10 and 11.. any questions call me up 968-6302.... aloha and thanks to everyone once again..

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Fri May 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Love those big island tournaments!.....wish I was living there everyday you only see the grizzlies over there....glad you all had fun judging by some of the pics bloodbro sent looked like some nice hogs came out, good luck on the Maui one guys!
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  MAUKAKANE1 Sat May 22, 2010 2:17 am

Aloha Volcano Mustang,

Seems like a very well thought out function. Friends feeding friends is an outstanding aspect of your gathering. good to see there is GENUINE "we" and not just "me" when holding these types of events. You and your ohana hit the nail square on the head with this one. I can truly appreciate the positives you create thru Hawaiis outdoorsman/women/keiki and with the local community. I feel ya vibe. WELL DONE!

MAUKAKANE1
Onipa'a a ku ha'aheo
MAUKAKANE1
MAUKAKANE1
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka 2 makai tournament big isle style Empty mauka to makai

Post  volcano mustang Sat May 22, 2010 2:42 am

mahalo mauka kane hope to see you at the next one....we need more hunters like you guys out there...you guys make this event happen...and to the friends feeding friends its just another way to show people that there are still a few good hunters out there who families come first....

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum