Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to connect a W/ a Big Island Bowhunter

3 posters

Go down

Looking to connect a W/ a Big Island Bowhunter Empty Looking to connect a W/ a Big Island Bowhunter

Post  Misadventure Gear Sat May 01, 2010 8:39 am

Howzit Big Island Bowhunters. The other day I helped out a Canadian TV crew film a mountain bike ride down Skyline and Polipoli. They are travelling all over the islands shooting for an adventure TV series. They are heading to the Kona side for 2 weeks of filing and want to meet up with a bowhunter and talk about hunting and possibly film a hunt. From their email to me: As discussed the other day, we are looking to hook up with a hunter on the Big Island (around Kona if possible) later this week or next week. We are hoping he could teach our host Francisco some basic hunting techniques (bows & arrows). Ideally we'd like to meet a native Hawaiian hunter.. They are on a tight schedule, but if you are interested in talking to them and trying to work something out, send me a PM with your contact info, and I will pass it on to them.

Now's your chance to be famous!!!! cyclops
Misadventure Gear
Misadventure Gear
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.misadventuregear.com

Back to top Go down

Looking to connect a W/ a Big Island Bowhunter Empty Re: Looking to connect a W/ a Big Island Bowhunter

Post  UpFront Sat May 01, 2010 4:14 pm

You should try and get a hold of Shane Dorian. He's not a native Hawaiian but from an adventure standpoint the big wave surfer slash avid bow hunter would be a great angle. If he's available.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Looking to connect a W/ a Big Island Bowhunter Empty Re: Looking to connect a W/ a Big Island Bowhunter

Post  Misadventure Gear Sat May 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Good idea but I don't have any contact info for him.....
Misadventure Gear
Misadventure Gear
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.misadventuregear.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Sun May 02, 2010 3:09 am

Lemme see what I can do.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Mon May 03, 2010 5:57 am

Howzit Rhino may I suggest Jon Sabati he is located in Kona I have no idea if he has Hawaiian though. He has done many shows for NWTF and others and he is an avid bowhunter as well.

I will PM you his contact info as im not sure if he wants it put out on a site.

Aloha and goodluck either way!

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum