Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION:ASKING ALL TRUE HUNTAS FOR HELP!

3 posters

Go down

ATTENTION:ASKING ALL TRUE HUNTAS FOR HELP! Empty ATTENTION:ASKING ALL TRUE HUNTAS FOR HELP!

Post  bigboarhunta4life Sat May 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Aloha to all of my true huntin braddahs out there I was finally able to find a picture of our baby girl and am asking all of the true huntas Out there if they could click on the link below and take a look at her picture to see if you may have seen her or know someone who has her. Myself, my wife, and my seven children miss her really badly. My wife and I feel like we have lost a daughter and my children feel like they have lost one of their sisters. So I'm reaching out to everyone out there even the guy who has her If you have seen her, know who has her, or if you are the person who has her, I am asking you to please give her back because she was more than just a huntin dog she was a family member. Please click the link below and take a look. https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/15/18/75/31/12917726.jpg

bigboarhunta4life
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION:ASKING ALL TRUE HUNTAS FOR HELP! Empty Re: ATTENTION:ASKING ALL TRUE HUNTAS FOR HELP!

Post  kuniole pua'a!!! Sun May 09, 2010 6:15 am

Aloha Big boar l really wish you and the whole ohana the best lm from the big island but hope who ever picked her up would return her. l too have lost a hunting dog someone dropped him off at the humane society overnite box only to have sombody else come by and take him!!! l concider my animals family too.he's been gone nearly three months now but not a day goes by that l dont think of him....also bro you might want to try and see if you can post picture of her at your aircargo stations theyre been incidents where they even shipped them to outer lslands aloha to you and goodluck ...K.P...

kuniole pua'a!!!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION:ASKING ALL TRUE HUNTAS FOR HELP! Empty Re: ATTENTION:ASKING ALL TRUE HUNTAS FOR HELP!

Post  Huntaz Of War Sun May 09, 2010 6:51 am

eh big boar wat the dog had 1 callor on cuz i was talk 2 1 guy up there he think he saw the dog by mauka side but i dont noe if thtas ur dog,well good luck fining her
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION:ASKING ALL TRUE HUNTAS FOR HELP! Empty check out nodogznohogz posting for found dog look like her

Post  kuniole pua'a!!! Sun May 09, 2010 5:14 pm

hey big boars check out nodogznohogz posting on found lost dog she look like her bro goodluck...only she look like she put on some weight nice alohaz K.P.

kuniole pua'a!!!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum