Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MO BETTA.......

+18
Vidinha
Koa Boa
juspress
Kauai808
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
Kanoe10
Action-Shot
Huntaz Of War
lockaz
Podagee
hog killahz inc.
moosehead
down by the river
808killah
kale-boy
TrUe HuNtA
wessider
BRIAN AKINA
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MO BETTA....... - Page 2 Empty Re: MO BETTA.......

Post  hog killahz inc. Fri May 14, 2010 7:23 pm

all i got to say is a'ole pili'kia, cause this is getting irritating already. this is not your tournament so no worry and no enter if you no like the fact that john entering. go enter the four wheel parts tournament cause john no can enter right you took of that. and he no can enter your tournament don't think he wants to anyway. so stop fu**in crying already and worry about about yourself cause you making yourself look really stupid the way you acting.

curtis
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Podagee Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 pm

wessider wrote:
steady rackin,neva packin wrote:PEOPLE WHO GUILTY .....USUALLY NO ANSA' DA ? & DEY USUALLY CHANGE DA SUBJECT,DAS NOT WAT YOU DOING ........BY ANY CHANCE??????
yea in couple tournys we did start b4 da start time,and wat.you musta did too since u not answering...right

Idk is this admitting to cheating?? arent we getting rid of the cheaters how u going stand up for someone and admit to cheating? u pretty much throwing everything u say away........"we pretty much freeze pigs, and wat" how would u like it if u heard that? cheating is cheating regardless of how big or how small. But it would be nice to see the accused and the witness sit down to hear everything. I mean there is nothing to lose right? To be honest i wouldnt mind to see who is telling the truth, after all this it would be nice. but w.e if they no like they no like, cant force anyone to do anything..... Hunt hard and safe.

Podagee
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  lockaz Fri May 14, 2010 9:44 pm

dis is jacked up wea is da sports man ship if u goin enter ternaments just go by da rulez and no more just slamum den no fights come on guyz u no not goin braw ova dis ah got to set good example for da up n come young bloodz
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Fri May 14, 2010 11:05 pm

brah how about all the huntaz meet up and then brain and jhon boy can settles this face to face tell each other wat happen and we all as huntaz can c the real story cuz as for me 1 hunta i can care less who win who fucken cheat i can care less brah its about being in the mountain getting alway from the wife and stresst just to be free for couple hours cuz i dont noe how u guys feel but as for me i fine peace in the mountain thats my 2 cents....
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Action-Shot Sat May 15, 2010 4:49 am

Yup jus like I thought he no can handle losing.Please guys dont think all of us hauula boiz is like dis.Hes just a bad apple or he like attention.Jus check out his dlnr video hes thinks he da man.and bra I went hunt with him before and yes was trapped in da cage or snare drive ryght up and HANAPAA.STEADY RACKING CAUSE HE TRAPPING.

Action-Shot
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanoe10 Sat May 15, 2010 5:24 am

WOW easy bradaz.... Surprised give em time he going respond.

Kanoe10
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Sat May 15, 2010 5:55 am

This is getting out of hand.c'mon braddahz if you guys like say something negative or personal send um 1 private message(pm) and keep um between u guys.dont feed da fire and let um spread.ALOHAZZZ..TOM..HUNTAZ UNITED NOT DIVIDED

Last edited by tako2e on Sat May 15, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Sat May 15, 2010 6:27 am

Action-Shot wrote:Yup jus like I thought he no can handle losing.Please guys dont think all of us hauula boiz is like dis.Hes just a bad apple or he like attention.Jus check out his dlnr video hes thinks he da man.and bra I went hunt with him before and yes was trapped in da cage or snare drive ryght up and HANAPAA.STEADY RACKING CAUSE HE TRAPPING.
ACTION SHOT ...........COME MY HOUSE,WE CAN SEE WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT,WE CAN PUT DAT ON VIDEO AS WELL....WAT U TINK........I NO MO' NOTHING FO' HIDE Twisted Evil
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai808 Sat May 15, 2010 8:09 am

tako2e wrote:This is getting out of hand.c'mon braddahz if you guys like say something negative or personal send um 1 private message(pm) and keep um between u guys.do feed da fire and let um spread.ALOHAZZZ..TOM..HUNTAZ UNITED NOT DIVIDED

+1

End of thread/
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Wed May 19, 2010 4:20 am

Action-Shot wrote:Yup jus like I thought he no can handle losing.Please guys dont think all of us hauula boiz is like dis.Hes just a bad apple or he like attention.Jus check out his dlnr video hes thinks he da man.and bra I went hunt with him before and yes was trapped in da cage or snare drive ryght up and HANAPAA.STEADY RACKING CAUSE HE TRAPPING.
das pretty funny cuz i rememba in 1 of his vids.he said no can control da size ma badda no can control da size..steady trapping,neva packing..no wonder

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  juspress Thu May 20, 2010 8:25 am

WOW!!! hahaha looks like da truth finally comin out! i guess u got na10 2 say now...so everybody shud jus drop it! ACTUALLY EVERYBODY DID DROP IT...EXCEPT FOR ONE CRY BABY!!! LOL...STEADY CRYIN AND HE LYIN..
juspress
juspress
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Thu May 20, 2010 3:51 pm

juspress wrote:

WOW!!! hahaha looks like da truth finally comin out! i guess u got na10 2 say now...so everybody shud jus drop it! ACTUALLY EVERYBODY DID DROP IT...EXCEPT FOR ONE CRY BABY!!! LOL...STEADY CRYIN AND HE LYIN..
NO BRAH, WAT IZ REAL FUNNY... IZ "ACTION SHOT" , WEN ACTUALLY SHUT-UP, I NO MIND IF YOU COMING @ ME W/ FACTS. MO BETTA....U KNOW YOUR FACTS,B4 U RUN YOUR WAHA !!!!!!P.S I NO MO' NOTHING TO HIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTISTS TO FIGURE THAT OUT!!!!!NOTHING PERSONAL.JUS KEEPING IT REAL, ALOHA TO ALL .
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Thu May 20, 2010 7:36 pm

I think MO BETTA we end dis thread and others like it. JMHO!!!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Vidinha Fri May 21, 2010 6:27 pm

RAJAH
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Sat May 22, 2010 12:09 am

NOW DA WORLD CAN SEE FOR THEMSELVES, DIS THREAD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF,AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND.IT'S TOO BAD YOU STUCK ON STUPID
I TOLD YOU GUYS TOO MANY TIMES,I HAVE NOTHING TO "HIDE".... THEY DO,I'M ALWAYS INVITING , AND WILLING , SO DON'T EXPECT A "REAL MAN" TO BE QUIET,WHILE OTHERS MIGHT!!
"REAL MEN", OWN UP TO THEIR WRONGDOINGS,NOT TELL MO' LIES TO COVER UP DA 1ST..................
MO BETTA...............WEN U HUNT ,U HUNT. WEN U ENTA 1 TOURNEY,NOW THERES RULES,PLAY BY THEM OR NO ENTA.
cheers

KEEPIN "TRUE-SPORTSMAN" UNITED & DA LIARZ/STEALAHZ/CHEATAHZ" DIVIDED..... MO BETTA'
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  RIPPAH808 Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:27 am

Last edited by Wazzup!! on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
RIPPAH808
RIPPAH808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:29 am

I THOUGHT DIS THREAD WUZ DEAD AND GONE BRIAN LOSE THIS THING KILL AND RACK IT ALREADY!!

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  RIPPAH808 Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 am

Get Action. lol!
RIPPAH808
RIPPAH808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Soljah Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Steady cryin you ack like one little gurl u no how fukin dumb you look fuckin donkie if you was one true hunta shut your mounth n hunt y you bringing up other hunters fuck if u one hunter jus hunt no worrie bout no one else but your dogs stop haten cry baby
Soljah
Soljah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

MO BETTA....... - Page 2 Empty TO SOL-DUHH....

Post  BRIAN AKINA Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Soljah wrote:Steady cryin you ack like one little gurl u no how fukin dumb you look fuckin donkie if you was one true hunta shut your mounth n hunt y you bringing up other hunters fuck if u one hunter jus hunt no worrie bout no one else but your dogs stop haten cry baby
HEA WE GO AGAIN !!! I KNOW TINK U HAVE A CLUE WAT U CHIRPIN....CALL ME UP IF U TINK U KNOW 723 1598 OR SHUT UP !!!
P.S U SHOULD DO UR HOMEWORK.....MO' BETTA'.......& NO HIDE BEHIND 1 "NAME"
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:28 pm

solja u just starting shit up again brah the tread was dead and gone.....
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm

huntaz of war wrote:solja u just starting shit up again brah the tread was dead and gone.....
NAH, NO WORRY ERR1 , I GOT DIS 1 !! END OF THREAD !!! HE CAN CALL ME ANYTIME
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  96792huntah Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Eh john no even pay attention to dis bullshit. We know who's da true hunta and who's da true fronta da name speak for it self.sound like little kids tattletailing on eachother these guys should grow up.

96792huntah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

MO BETTA....... - Page 2 Empty END OF THREAD

Post  BRIAN AKINA Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:07 pm

WAT WAS SED , IS DONE . END OF THREAD , NUFF SEDD.
ALOHA ERR 1
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum