Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR REPS

+7
Koa Boa
juspress
REVOLUTION
CAVE CANEM
Daniel_Peterson
kuniole pua'a!!!
hog428
11 posters

Go down

OUR REPS Empty OUR REPS

Post  hog428 Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:40 pm

ALL YOU GUYS IT'S TIME TO GET ORGANIZED

Each island needs representatives I live on Kauai and have some guy's in mind who I know will represent me and my life style I know your reading this RC kauai boy and others here on Kauai we all need to join together and support our reps how ever we choose our reps we need to put our personal feelings aside for now and get on with the fight to save our way of life

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

OUR REPS Empty Re: OUR REPS

Post  kuniole pua'a!!! Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:54 pm

right on brah we need a plan to start dis thing off right as fo me l aint got a clue lm a good follower so if anybody from da big island get knowlege about getting started pls step forward and we can all be on da same page with our fellow bradahs, on each island our reps should be the ones to contact other reps to inform whats going and updates ect jes my thoughts...alohaz K.P.

Ps if youre wondering wats dis post is all about its a follow up from another post ATTENTION ALL HUNTERS BE PART OF SUREVEY ON WILD PIG MANAGEMENT " where da subject of each island comming together with reps to voice our life style of hunting and preserving managing wild pilgs ect. we must come together lm sure that the pig hunters clubs thru out dis state has already put in efforts but what about using dis forum as a spark to lite anther fire in da internet world?.. srry hog428 didnt mean 2 take away from your thread jes wanted to add 2cents aloha...K.P.

Last edited by kuniole pua'a!!! on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

kuniole pua'a!!!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Im not sure how to start maybe a spot on this site for all members of the effort The reps will need to be supported by all of us If we have such a place for us to go and here what's going on THE TRUTH not second hand we will grow in numbers I know there are guy's on this site that can get a handle on how to organize Who ever is chosen I will support $ or time

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

OUR REPS Empty So

Post  Daniel_Peterson Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:12 pm

So how do we choose our reps?
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 pm

good question!! we need something to get past the stand off we are just wasting time there are some really good guy's on here but lack support from all of us each island is different only the guy's who live in there zone no there situation completely each island should vote there reps This job must compensate the reps we all know how precious time is and we all know how to raise money for soccer and special events why not our life style I went around the world 5 times with my son sponsored mostly by raising money from car wash lau lau and many other side jobs I know all of us can support our reps to represent our way of life

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:10 pm

I think having another representation of hunters perspective within Hawaii is a great idea and a neccessary one. I would definately be interested in this idea!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  REVOLUTION Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:48 am

Jusacruzah wrote:I think having another representation of hunters perspective within Hawaii is a great idea and a neccessary one. I would definately be interested in this idea!

SAME HERE. But I think this is going to take a lot time and planning(not like I don't have alot already Laughing) We need to start some thing some how some where and right now. Just hope that vote's don't offend anybody on this position.... cause just add'n in your 2 cent's about some thing just tend's to stir people up. We just need to keep in mind that the 1 choosen for this responsible position is the 1 that is going to fight for us "not fight against us".

ALOHA,
RICKY
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kuniole pua'a!!! Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:47 am

Right on guys jes adding 2cents hea 1.We probably need someone who understands law or how to understand the language to help us stay in our boundries ect. 2. We need to come up with a name for the organization and have it registered. 3.we need reps on every island and probably on every island have districts with a district rep so it wont be overwhelming on just one guy our reps should have a running mate jes to cover his back for any reasons occuring. 4. like hog428 says we need fo raise lots of money or lobby to have sponsors ....anybody with open minds with ldeas are welcome to help out... theres more add but anyways this feels good that we can come together with 1 Force 1 Voice
alohaz.K,P,

kuniole pua'a!!!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  juspress Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:03 am

WAY 2 GO MY BRADDAHS...LET US KNOW DA SCOOPS...LETS DO DIS!! ALOHA
juspress
juspress
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:53 am

Howzit guys! If you're serious about "building this representation" please post up here so that someone can keep you in the loop as far as what's planned and so we can hear everyones input on the subject and the process. I have contacted a few professional acquaintances with experience in this matter and have got a few great recommendations and have been given some great direction as to how to get something like this up and going and first off we have to see what kind of interests there are from within our group to be represented. Mahalo guys and I hope to chat more with you guys.
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:49 am

Howzit Bradda's I am willing to do whatever it is I am capable of to do with this lemme know if there is anything i can do to help.

if you guys like call for talk 808-291-6970 if I no answer im in da mountain leave a message I call you when i get out...AU'RYTE!!!!!!

Shoots,

Bradda Muns

Last edited by Koa Boa on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:31 am

I fully support this idea! I for one am willing to do what ever I can to support this cause!

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:42 am

You guys can count me in too
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG WILD Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:05 am

Count me in too,Maybe we can make a benefit tournament that would fund this thing.Help out with flight expenses and so forth.We get the ball rolling,because the groups that are againts us have deffinately been organized for a while.Call me if you want to talk.#651-2965

Aloha,Robert C.

"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 am

braddas let me know what you guys need and ill do it...i live big island....ill support or plan anything that needs to be done on this side....

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kuniole pua'a!!! Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:01 am

right on bradahs fo showing your support the wheel has already started to turn so look for da signs and stay close fo when da time is right goin need all your guys support fo get dis thing workin...try fo find one person to represent your island in da mean time there's people out there that is working on our behalf and dey need to know we backin um up keep up da good work guys alohaz "TAKING KEA TODAY FO TOMOROW".......T.C...KP

kuniole pua'a!!!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:14 am

All you guys want to talk in real time let's talk Tue. night 7 pm go to the link below it is to my web page we can use the chat line post all your Ideas in the forum so we all can read them how you would like to see it set up and run how to pick our reps etc. Ideas for raising money anything you can think of that would be important we can all get on line and talk together HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
http://nhhahawaii.ning.com/

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum