Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawaii Sportsman Alliance

5 posters

Go down

Hawaii Sportsman Alliance Empty Hawaii Sportsman Alliance

Post  CAVE CANEM Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:24 am

Posting this up for anybody that may not frequent the Hog & Dog section of this board

Howzit Bradda's just a quick update for this representation of hawaii's hunters:

We had a live chat this evening with Hogwild, Hog428, KoaBoa and Myself on Hog428's website. We came up with a name for the club it is tentatively called Hawaii Sportsman Alliance as we felt that all hawaii's sportsman should be involved. KoaBoa and I will figure out if this name is available tomorrow so we'll see. The 4 of us are also stand in reps for our island but we need ACTUAL BOARD MEMBERS so if youre interested and have the commitment and time to be one and would like to become one please let us know ASAP as we wanna get this club up and runnin. We neeb a board so we can move on with other impotant matters if there is any questions please feel free to get involved please dont stand by and depend on others to protect your hunting heritage. GET INVOLVED!

Alohaz!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Sportsman Alliance Empty You Da Man!

Post  Koa Boa Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:51 am

CRUZAH YOU DA MAN!! Yes, Hunter's please get involved in protecting your hunting heritage every hunter counts whether youre a newcomer or an old rusty boar it doesnt matter the hunting community needs all of us coming together to protect our hunting heritage and culture for our future generations. Mahalo and Aloha.....This message is brought to you by Bradda Muns and I approve dis message Very Happy
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Sportsman Alliance Empty Re: Hawaii Sportsman Alliance

Post  Koa Boa Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:56 am

Organization and Number's!!!...
HOG WILD Today at 9:49 pm

Aloha Fellow Hunter's, Tonight we had a great chat session with two hours of brain storming and went through the first step of getting a name for our organization.We need to come together as one so that the culture that we love may be passed on to our children and there children.I humbly ask for everyones support with this quest so that our culture can be sustained.Without all of you and all of us coming together our culture will be something of the past.We will be on chat at 8:00 pm tomorrow night,we ask that you be a part of this and join us on Hog428 web site posted below.

Aloha,Robert C.
"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

Bradda Rob I when copy an paste your last post here hope you no mind....Alohaz Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai808 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:20 am

I didn't read the other threads started by you guys before so I was wondering what this is for? Aloha.
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 am

Howzit Kauai808,

What we are trying to do here is to start an non-profit organization that represents the hunting sportsman of Hawaii. This includes all forms of hunting and all types of game. This alliance will represent hunters from every island there will be island reps as well as one statewide president. Jump on the chat tomorrow night at 8 on the link Isaac provided. aloha!

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask myself or one of the others im sure will answer as best we can.
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Sportsman Alliance Empty HI Sportsman's Alliance

Post  AK Andy Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:05 am

Howzit Guys! Sorry I missed tonight's planning session - was hoping to join in but got busy cutting salmon from my smokehouse.
You guys got my support bigtime. Even though I'm haole guy from the far north, I still will pay membership dues and help any way I can- What you think? if it seems like a good idea, I could help spearhead and organize the Alaska Chapter of the HI Sportsman's Alliance if you want. You might be surprised how many Alaskan sportsmen enjoy coming to play in the great Hawaiian outdoors (in the winter time especially). I know some I could call who might at least pay some dues.
Anyhowz, count me in for any way you think I can help out and feel free to contact me anytime about it (e-mail address below).
Your Plan is right on target, there's too many wierdo animal rights special interest groups these days trying to pass looney laws with influence on politicians. Would be way cool to get the hunter's voice heard louder too and defend the right to have time honored Hawaiian cultural heritage hunting and subsistence practices be defended.
Alohaz, and mahalo for getting something like this going.
keep me in the loop braddahs, I'll help out.
mclaughlinandy@yahoo.com aka: AK Andy
AK Andy
AK Andy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:21 pm

This is great guys! Mahalos to each of you for stepping up to the plate and being proactive towards issues involving hunting in Hawaii nei. I would like to check out the chat. Is it tonight? I don't see the link to Hog428's website. ?? I can't think of a better rep for this Island of Oahu than Braddah Muns, perfect man for the job. I like the club name too. cheers
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down