Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kipuka ainahou???

3 posters

Go down

kipuka ainahou??? Empty kipuka ainahou???

Post  RustyBoar Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 pm

I love going in kipuka but lately ive been hesitant because i keep hearing of all the thefts and it never used to bother me but i keep hearing it. Is this an ongoing problem or was it just the same few that people keep talking about?
RustyBoar
RustyBoar
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

kipuka ainahou??? Empty Re: kipuka ainahou???

Post  nshunter Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:44 pm

The past two hunts we had no problems. I heard they caught the guys, but you never know.
nshunter
nshunter
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  RustyBoar Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:44 am

Thanks for the response, i normaly wouldnt be worried if i was in my truck but its down and im using my dads truck so i would be way more sick if anything happend to it! Theres ways to make sure their not going to drive it home but still doesnt stop them from breaking a window and try to. That pisses me off that we even got to worry about this kind of stuff!!!! They better watch out "THE TREES HAVE EYES" Shocked i know that if i ever caught anyone even looking in my truck they would get it, not saying i would shoot to kill but arrows would fly Twisted Evil I guess theres "chronics" everywhere ill just have to wait till i get my truck going, just been itchy to go chase some mufis! With puuanahulu and kaohe closed were running out of options, hopefully pta will stay open for a couple more weeks fingers crossed!
RustyBoar
RustyBoar
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  timmy96815 Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:30 am

RustyBoar wrote:Thanks for the response, i normaly wouldnt be worried if i was in my truck but its down and im using my dads truck so i would be way more sick if anything happend to it! Theres ways to make sure their not going to drive it home but still doesnt stop them from breaking a window and try to. That pisses me off that we even got to worry about this kind of stuff!!!! They better watch out "THE TREES HAVE EYES" Shocked i know that if i ever caught anyone even looking in my truck they would get it, not saying i would shoot to kill but arrows would fly Twisted Evil I guess theres "chronics" everywhere ill just have to wait till i get my truck going, just been itchy to go chase some mufis! With puuanahulu and kaohe closed were running out of options, hopefully pta will stay open for a couple more weeks fingers crossed!

Shoot to kill. Not for looking but if they break in I say why not. Go ahead and waste em
timmy96815
timmy96815
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum