Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My hunting truck???????????

+2
wessider
huntahchick
6 posters

Go down

My hunting truck??????????? Empty My hunting truck???????????

Post  huntahchick Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:42 am

[b]You know what my husband been hunting up Pearl City Palisades for the past 20years and never been bothered by anybody... But all of a sudden he's been catching boars up palisades every saturdays when he goes .... I going tell you guys right now every since he won the tournament down the westside everybody stay talking shit about him and no think i dont know cause the story come back to us and its not a nice story.. Everyone stay hating on him, talking shit about him and all that kind shit..... Now today he hunting up palisades again and somebody plunges his door and steals his sounds that i just got for him... So you know what if anyone hear about somebody selling sounds if you could let me know... Its a touch screen stereo, one amp, and 2 subwoofers..... I get one F**king feeling who it is but i not going say names, so i going say it once again either return the shit or at least if you know who it is just let me know.... My husband no bother nobody, he just go hunting.... I telling you right now that i know everybody who went hunt up palisades today so please no let me have to come up next weekend and find out that was you cause not going be funny... you F***ing stealers, haters, and followers...... ASS*****.....

STOP HATING JUST BE YOURSELF.... HAVE FUN..... AND HUNT.. NO STEAL.... F***ING THEFTS

huntahchick
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

My hunting truck??????????? Empty Re: My hunting truck???????????

Post  wessider Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:52 pm

eh sista sorry to hea dat.nowadays these fricken clowns getting more balsy first started from collars to dogs then dog trailers and 1 truck.no can.surprising no body saw anything tho.wat kine truck was dis,or wat is yo ol mans name?maybe dat would help.aloha

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:19 am

I was up there Saturday, I didnt notice anything fishy before I went in. Sorry about your husbands truck.

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  timmy96815 Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:10 am

They deserve to have their hand cut off.
timmy96815
timmy96815
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntahchick Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:20 pm

babooze- what time you went up there cause this shit happened maybe about five o clock well right before sunrise.. my husband them said had one white dodge neon with two crons inside eyeing my husbands truck out then left so my husband them waited awhile didnt see it so they went into the mountain. it must have happened right after that, they probably was waiting down the road watching my husband them walk in then hit the truck before anyone else came up.. his truck was on the right hand side of the road...

huntahchick
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  huntahchick Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:27 pm

wessider- my truck is an 86 white toyota pickup..... but i think my husband know who it is..... but we going try and set some shit up and see what happens....

huntahchick
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  haunas Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 am

Sorry to hear about that huntahgirl. My wife went hike up dat area and had three or four guys in one civic or something that had bondo on it and when she walked up on them with some people they packed up their car and drove off. She said my truck was unlocked and the seat pushed back...prolly trying to jump the car. Maybe get some blunts to shoot them with.

haunas
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  RIPPAH808 Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:50 am

plenty ppl getting there trucks ripped.. Sucks getting your stuffs ripped
RIPPAH808
RIPPAH808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:56 am

@ Huntagirl I when sign in at 2:00pm if I remember correctly. My truck was behind one primer grey chevy S10. Had plenty hikers milling around, but like I said I didnt notice anything unusual. Wish I could tell you more. I hope you Catch these F*&$ers. I'll keep my eyes open and ears open.

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  huntahchick Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:45 pm

thanks babooze for helping me out but my husband them signed in at 500am i think and it happened right after that cause they said had one cronic car it was a white dodge neon with two guys inside... if anything just let me know....

huntahchick
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  timmy96815 Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:58 am

don't know how far you want to go with this but you might want to ask the neighbors around there. Probably these vagrants frequent the area, and undoubtedly the neighbors know about them and can't stand them. If you could only get a name or something or a tip.
timmy96815
timmy96815
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down