Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Board

+4
longest finger
huntaz only
Koa Boa
Babooze
8 posters

Go down

New Board Empty New Board

Post  Babooze Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:53 am

Howzit Everybody. I was just wondering if anyone was interested in a new discussion board? One with Moderators and Administrators. When Bradda Eric passed he took the passwords for the adim of the board with him. Hence all the SPAM, swearing, fighting and general BS happening now. I along with everyone that knew Eric even if it was only through these discussion boards is thankful for his efforts in creating this board. Its sad to see what is happening now. I just think we need active mods and admin. Let me know. The new board I see is basically just like this one just with a few tweeks and active mods to control the BS. If your happy than thats fine. Lemme know if there is support for it.

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

New Board Empty Re: New Board

Post  Koa Boa Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:14 am

Bradda Babooze I replied to your post in the hunting forum...AUTOMATIC!!!

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntaz only Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 am

Brother Eric is my brother inlaw and the first sign of swearing he would have shut down the site no and if or buts , this is Eric,s site and the disrespect on this site is sad ,dont get me wrong cause not all hunters are bad , but Eric tried hard in his own way to help the hunting community, this site was just one of many ways that he tried to help, sorry if i offended anyone , remember we all live on a rock no reason to be devided, yes Eric is from the mainland, but tried very very hard in his own way to bring all hunters together regardless were were from, my brother Eric, I wrote this in your behalf, rest in peace Brad B

Last edited by huntaz only on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 am

@ Koa Boa Thanks Munsta I appreciate the support! Its just something I am kicking around in my head right now. If there is support for it I will do it for sure

@ Brad I doubt you remember me but I meet you at Erics funeral. I recall Eric laying down the law on a couple discussions that got out of hand which is why I am thinking of making a new board. I

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:56 am

Babooze, E-Zay My Bradda AUTOMATIC DAT! My son and daughters come on here and the disrespect and swearing is just too much.

Bradda Brad, You are absolutely correct Bradda Eric woulda shut em down...BOOM LOCKUP! Simple as dat no foolin around. Thats why theres PM's etc. no be trashing this site real sad to see and even more so that the keiki's gotta see dat stuff.
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:04 am

@ Munsta Thats EXACTLY why I am thinking of a new board,OUR KEIKI READ ALL THIS. I got no problem with disagreements but as it is right now there is no reason to respectfully disagree. Everything is F this F that. We need a referee . Laughing

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:09 am

hooray i wuz waiting for this!! way to much crap going on know dayzz!!

Last edited by ADVANCED KILLAHZ on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai808 Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:11 am

Yeah I think it's a good idea. Some fat needs to be trimmed out. Lemme know if I can help.
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:49 am

As I posted on the other side....I support the idea and will help if you need it.
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:17 am

Thanks HYPA!!

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:07 am

I agree. It's sad to see what has become of this board. Ever time I log on I gotta sift through all the rubbish. I just shake my head. A new board would be great, but to tell you the truth I would rather see the bad apples go start a new forum where they can spew their nonsense all they want and we can keep this place the way Eric would want it and the way he intended it to be. But yeah, like you said if there isn't any way to moderate it then it's kinda tough.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kumu Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:38 am

A change to this website is long overdue. Too much childish mannerisms. Eric's goal was to have this website so that all of us guys have something to share and preserve for future insights. Remember, the battle in this day is not about how much pig you catch, nor is it about who is better then who. It's about what have you done for the cause that is positive rather then negative. Its about raising dogs, gaining access priviledges to hunting areas, being a brother's keeper towards other hunters and their families, and more importantly, knowing how to be a representative of the very thing we are supposed to respect- THE HUNTING COMMUNITY!

In the struggle together,

KUMU pig

kumu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum