Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newest episode available online!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

newest episode available online!!!!!!! Empty newest episode available online!!!!!!!

Post  eric@hawaiisportsman Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:17 pm

The newest episode of HSTV is available on the HOME PAGE. cheers cheers cheers
check it out and let us know what you think!
Aloha Eric
eric@hawaiisportsman
eric@hawaiisportsman
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

newest episode available online!!!!!!! Empty Great job E

Post  Ikestr Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:08 pm

That really looked like a good hunt and better yet easy tracking. I was thinking- where did you put your site on the boar? In other words where are you aiming? Based on the angle- it looks like you have the site about upper midsection of the boar with the arrow head hitting the heart.
Ikestr
Ikestr
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

newest episode available online!!!!!!! Empty Re: newest episode available online!!!!!!!

Post  eric@hawaiisportsman Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:22 pm

I always try and aim where I want the arrow to exit. So I try not to look at where it might enter unless there are bones in the way. so that shot ended up entering right in front of the back leg through the belly up to the front shoulder. It punched through but did not exit all the way. I guess they call that a hard quartering away shot. When Turkey Joe and I looked at the placement it cut the major arteries coming out the top of the heart.
eric@hawaiisportsman
eric@hawaiisportsman
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

newest episode available online!!!!!!! Empty Re: newest episode available online!!!!!!!

Post  Nic Barca Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:18 am

Wow. Good advertisement for That lighted nock! Beautiful young boar too, congrats
Nic Barca
Nic Barca
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.huntfishhawaii.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down