Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILD DOGS ~ LOOSE MONEY

+5
longest finger
REVOLUTION
Huntaz Of War
Koa Boa
D-LINE
9 posters

Go down

WILD DOGS ~ LOOSE MONEY Empty WILD DOGS ~ LOOSE MONEY

Post  D-LINE Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:21 am

SAD CASE . WENT IN BIG WAIMALO FUCKIN WILD DOGS ALL INSIDE DEAH. THEY STAY KILLING THE PIGS LEFT AND RIGHT. DAS THE SAME DOGS THAT STAY KILLING PIGS IN KALOWAU. I SMELL DEAD PIGS ALL OVA THE PLACE THE PLACE FEEL LIKE ONE DESERT. MY COUSIN WHEN BUMP INTO THE WILD DOGS KILLING ONE SOW. WHEN HE WHEN REACH THE WILD DOGS WHEN LET GO THE SOW AND DIG OUT. GOING BE HARD FO GET RID OF THEM DOGS UNLESS YOU CAN CATCH THEM ON THE PIGS AND THEY NOT TO STUPPID EAITHER. DAS THE KIND OF THINGS THAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE DON'T GO BACK TO LOOK FOR THEY DOGS OR THEY JUS DUMP THE DOGS IN THE MOUNTAINS, THEY TURN WILD IN A MATTER OF TIME. IT'S KIND OF A FUCKED UP SITUATION THEY CAN ALSO POPULATE AND MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE. SO GUY'S PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DOGS SO THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN ANY WHERE ELSE. D OUT OF HEA
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

WILD DOGS ~ LOOSE MONEY Empty Re: WILD DOGS ~ LOOSE MONEY

Post  Koa Boa Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:36 am

Rajah Bradda D, we dealin wit da same ting wea we hunt get one pack in dea and they been in dea fo awhile now. Hopefully one day we can get um on one pig and end da nonsense goodluck wit your situation my bradda.

Aloha,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:39 am

D-LINE wrote:SAD CASE . WENT IN BIG WAIMALO FUCKIN WILD DOGS ALL INSIDE DEAH. THEY STAY KILLING THE PIGS LEFT AND RIGHT. DAS THE SAME DOGS THAT STAY KILLING PIGS IN KALOWAU. I SMELL DEAD PIGS ALL OVA THE PLACE THE PLACE FEEL LIKE ONE DESERT. MY COUSIN WHEN BUMP INTO THE WILD DOGS KILLING ONE SOW. WHEN HE WHEN REACH THE WILD DOGS WHEN LET GO THE SOW AND DIG OUT. GOING BE HARD FO GET RID OF THEM DOGS UNLESS YOU CAN CATCH THEM ON THE PIGS AND THEY NOT TO STUPPID EAITHER. DAS THE KIND OF THINGS THAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE DON'T GO BACK TO LOOK FOR THEY DOGS OR THEY JUS DUMP THE DOGS IN THE MOUNTAINS, THEY TURN WILD IN A MATTER OF TIME. IT'S KIND OF A FUCKED UP SITUATION THEY CAN ALSO POPULATE AND MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE. SO GUY'S PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DOGS SO THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN ANY WHERE ELSE. D OUT OF HEA

wassup yah i seen 1 black 1 and 1 brown 1 in there but that was a while back the black 1 was in small waimalu and the brown was up by broken cable
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  REVOLUTION Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:45 am

POHO STYLE...PEOPLE JUST KNO CAN HANDLE DEA BUSINESS...CAN THING'S GET ANY WORSE..1 WAY TO HANDLE THAT.."READY AIM FIAH" I KNO IT SOUND'S A LIL HASTY BUT...I DON'T LIKE GET'N UP AT 2:00 IN THE MORNING TO GO WALK'N AND THEN ... THE HUNT STAY RUIN BY SOME WILD DOG'S..THAT'S JUST ME THOU..ALOHA... NEVA MEAN TO OFFEND ANYBODY...

RICKY,
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:05 am

YEAH ROGAH PERFECT TIME FOR DUMP SLOP AND SIGHT IN SUM GUNS!! cheers cheers

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:50 pm

YEAH MUNS THE PLACE JUS FEEL DIFFRENT. YOU KNOW HOW IT IS WHEN YOU HUNT SOMEPLACE FO SO LONG YOU KNOW EVERY CRACK AND CREVES AND THE FEEL OF THE PLACE. IT JUST FELT WEIRD AND ODD. I LOOK AROUND WHERE USAUALLY GET ACTION KNOW MO NOT A SINGLE THING I KNOW SOMETHING IS FUCKED UP. BUT KNOW RICK KNOW MO OFFENSE GOTTA DO WHAT GOTTA DO TO PROTECT OUR WORLD. I CALLED MY UNCLE MICKS UP AND TOLD HIM START CARRYING ON PISTOL SHUT THESE DOGS DOWN IF CAN BEFO GET WORSE. SAD THE PLACE IS NOT LIKE BEFO I WATCH'EM CHANGE OVA THE YEARS AS NEW HUNTA'S COME THROUGH RUBBISH ALL OVA. LOOSE DOGS NO LEAVE SHIRT OR SIGN . HOW MANY TIMES GET DOGS BY THE PARKING AREA AND NO MO SIGN OR SHIRT AND I TAKE TO HUMANE SOCIATY. I DO MY BEST FO TRY KEEP THE PLACE STRAIGHT AND RESPECTFUL TO THE RESIDENTS THAT LIVE THERE BUT ONLY CAN DO SO MUCH WHEN YOU GET PEOPLE THAT JUS KNOW CARE AND JUS WANT THE RESPECT OF A TRUE HUNTA. YOU LIKE THE RESPECT OF ONE TRUE HUNTA THEN EARN'EM. HUNTA'Z OF WAR THAT'S THE SAME DOG'S I SEEN TOO GOTTA TAKE THEM OUT. D SPLIT'IN
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:57 pm

wassup hawaiians i know what you mean.....does wild dogs are to mush...they so to much it cost us or main dog...hunting tripler during the tournament dogs all gone then we hear barking inside thinkin it was or pups on something run up river and its the wild dog barking while that was going on our main dog was or shafter side getting slaughtered....found him the next day on top shafter like he was mobed by a pile of hog cuts all over and the most letal shot the juggaler....so we need to take action on these dogs soon or someone elses dogs could end up the same way......cyrus
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:03 pm

Must b some alright dogs if they killing choke pigs in waimalu, anyone talk 2 uncle bobby watson maybe you guys comming right after him and think thats wild dogs cuz that old man pound like one young boy cupple times a week up there but most of the time i here he missing cupple dogs at a time.
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 pm

yeah braddah shannon we all hunt together share info with eachother. we all know das the wild dogs we all when bump into'em.now gotta take gun. they kill most of the small pigs easy prey. the one my cousin saw was a sow about 70 lbs they mutilated the sow my cousin said. now jus got to deal with them dogs i gest. das why not good when guys take mutts in the mountain if the dog no work out leave um dea.f****up
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:55 pm

ShannonChun wrote:Must b some alright dogs if they killing choke pigs in waimalu, anyone talk 2 uncle bobby watson maybe you guys comming right after him and think thats wild dogs cuz that old man pound like one young boy cupple times a week up there but most of the time i here he missing cupple dogs at a time.

uncle bobby would of leave a sign or a shirt or wait for the dog or give the word out that he miss his dog
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:53 pm

after awhile in the hills starving they got no choice but to become good hunting dogs they survival depends on it. from scrubs to aces. gotta make a kill or else starve to death.
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  96792huntah Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:06 am

D-LINE wrote:after awhile in the hills starving they got no choice but to become good hunting dogs they survival depends on it. from scrubs to aces. gotta make a kill or else starve to death.

I would just shoot um like da other braddah said. I wouldn't let those mutts f#*k up my hunt.

96792huntah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:16 am

my bruddaz if u now dats wild dogs no play blastum!! they will fuck up that whole area for future hunts!!

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 am

Yeah rajah the hard part is if youve never seen the dogs its hard sometimes because they offer but a moments chance and then theyre gone. I know for a fact that no hunta would wanna shoot another hunta's dog(s) for obvious reasons. So before you shoot you must make a decision that that is ACTUALLY a wild dog and not another hunta's dog or some hiker's pet.

At times you will have no doubt that its a wild dog at other times you just cant be sure and for me I will always err on da side of caution. Rather deal with them another week than shoot someones dog.

The sad part is that it usually starts off small meaning one,two dogs but then they grow into a pack and thats when they are really destructive not only to the hogs but hunta's dogs as well, Ive been attacked by wild dogs as well as have them attack our dogs. Also heard and spoke with other hunta's that have had this happen to them as well so its a real pain when they become a pack.

This is really the only instance in which I would want my dogs to fight in a sense. Ive had dogs in the past that would never fight but if there ever was a wild dog in that mountain it was dead. Especially if they barked at us they just signed thier own death warrant. I gues they just have a different scent etc to them but these were the only dogs that our dogs would bother was wild dogs. When theyre a pack then this becomes dangerous for your dog as they can be outnumbered and mobbed and hurt badly our killed so getting them when they are just beginning is the best.
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kalama Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:30 am

some years ago i went big island was rapping wit some huntaz they told me they had this same problem you talking about now in some spots up there, the pack was 5-6 sometimes more,they said dogs was attacking humans an some was busting up there hunting dogs that left da pack,one brada told me one of his trackers when get all tore up an died before they got him to the truck,i said what boar he said no da-fu$%-en wild dogs,gota do something before the pack get biggah an bravah,he told me they post signs an let all the huntaz know put some kind collar on the dog,no colla dead bird,i no blame-um he had some young kids with him
kalama
kalama
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum