Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found Dog

+11
huntahs incorperated
moosehead
Huntaz Of War
Daniel_Peterson
braddah mike
BRIAN AKINA
D-LINE
ShannonChun
96792huntah
Koa Boa
kumu
15 posters

Go down

Found Dog Empty Found Dog

Post  kumu Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:49 am

Howzit everybody! On Sunday August 1st I posted that I lost my dog in unit c hunting area up Poamoho. After combing the general area where i had heard automatic gunfire, i found my pup shot to the point where only the guts were left. Apparently, someone used first a pistol, then a shotgun, then hundreds of rounds from an AK 47. The ground was littered with rounds from the mentioned weapons. What kind of sick bastard would have the gall to hate hunters or there dogs so much that they would actually carry out an act of violance towards a helpless dog and jeopardize the lives of hunters in the surrounding legitimate hunting zone???????? I hope that they are very happy with their effort. In the meantime, anyone with information on either the automatic weapon firing, or the killing of my hunting dog please call ATF agent Chris Tuilele @ 780-4284. Also, I am posting a $5.000.00 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction for the killing of my hunting dog with the use of an automatic weapon considered illegal under Federal Guidelines. The games must stop now! Mahalos!

Mad like hell, but humble and able,

KUMU

kumu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Found Dog Empty Re: Found Dog

Post  Koa Boa Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:39 am

WOW! My bradda sorry to hea about your pup thats just messed up on so many levels. So did you find the dog that day or did you find it today??? When did you hear the gunfire on Sun.? Did you take pics of the dog and spent casings? Or did the ATF go to the scene to investigate?

Either way I jus trip.................Bradda Muns OUT!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  96792huntah Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:55 am

Maybe they'll be in there this week. I would go and hunt those fuckers.and shoot them.bust one SNYPER on those assholes

96792huntah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 am

Shit kumu sorry for here that was just thinking about going hunt up there this weekend but frick that. Was it close 2 whitmore housing or was it close 2 any easy access 2 the mountain? or do you think thats military action? let me know or give me a call aloha going ask some of my friend that live that side if they know anything.
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:04 pm

WOW KUMU SORRY FO HEA THAT IT IS FUCKED UP. THIS DOG SHOTTING SHIT HAS BEEN GOIN ON UP POAMOHO MAKES ME SICK TO MY GUTS. I DON'T KNOW WHO SHOTTING DOGS BUT I TELL YOU THIS AND HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS YOU PUSSY ASS FAGGIT. YOU REMEMBA THIS NAME "DENNIS FELICIANO" CAUSE YOU NEVA GET CAUGHT YET BUT YOU EVEA TAKE OUT ONE OF MY DOGS WHILE IM IN A LEGAL HUNTING AREA YOU CAN BET IM COMIN FO YOU. YOU CONTINUE KILLING DOGS LIKE OPEN GAME. I CAN GARRANTY YOU NEVA MET OR GET CAUGHT BY SOMEONE THAT HAS SO MUCH PASSION FO HUNTING LIKE ME.MY HOLE FAMILY IS ALL ABOUT HUNTING WE LIVE FO HUNT. OUR DOGS IS EVEYTHING.YOU GET ONE PROBLEM YOU TAKE IT UP WITH THE OWNER LIKE ONE MAN. THE NEXT DOG YOU THINK OF SHOTTING MAKE SURE THAT CUT COLLAR NO SAY "DENNIS FELICIANO" CAUSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN MY BRADDAH EVEN IF I GOTTA SLEEP IN THE MOUNTAIN. YOU DO ME I DO YOU. CALL ME WHEN EVA YOU MIGHT BE FEELING ALITTLE BIT BALLZY 7226986. SORRY BOYS I TAKE THIS ONE PERSONAL. Twisted Evil
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kumu Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Yeah my braddahs, they shot my dog in the paper tree flats by the old pig pen trail. Right below the unit c hunting sign. They drove up there from the Dole ag lease area. I usually park at the flats where the State lands helicopters. Yeah I have pictures, round casings, and other evidence. It's time to shake the tree. Lets see what kind of fruit falls!!!!!

KUMU

kumu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Found Dog Empty MEEEEAAANNNNN !!!

Post  BRIAN AKINA Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:59 pm

MEAN!!! SORRY 2 HEAR BOUT' UR DOG, AN "INNOCENT SOJA" !!! SH*TTY DEAL.
ALL DA ROTTEN 1'Z SHOULD FALL 2 DA GROUND,NO PROBLEM !!!
ESPESCIALLY ,WIT ALL DA EVIDENCE, WAT AN IDIOT(S) !!!
TAKE CARE & GOOD LUCK KUMU

by kumu on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:22 am

Yeah my braddahs, they shot my dog in the paper tree flats by the old pig pen trail. Right below the unit c hunting sign. They drove up there from the Dole ag lease area. I usually park at the flats where the State lands helicopters. Yeah I have pictures, round casings, and other evidence. It's time to shake the tree. Lets see what kind of fruit falls!!!!!

KUMU
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  braddah mike Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:57 pm

on the other thread talks about wild dogs maybe some guys took it into thier own hands and thought it was wild.cant have guys poppin dogs cause they think its wild.then going have guys poppin guys for poppin thier dogs.aloha.

Last edited by braddah mike on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:16 pm

YOU KNOW POP ANY KIND DOG. IF GET SIGN THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE DISCRIPTION OF THE DOG. THIS CLOWN POPIN DOGS WITH CUT COLLARS I KNOW FO ONE FACT. WILD DOGS YOU CAN TELL. YOU WILL SEE THEM A FEW TIMES IN THE HILLS THE LONGER THEY STAY IN THE HILLS THEY WILL BECOME SHY AS HELL LUCKY YOU CAN COME 100FT. THERE WAS A FEW INCIDENTS THAT WAS KEPT QUIET WITH THIS CLOWN. JUS GIVIN HIM A HEADS UP. NO TEST MY BRADDAH. ME D Twisted Evil
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Found Dog Empty Hey Kumu

Post  Daniel_Peterson Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Hey Kumu sorry to hear you found your dog in that way. Keep us updated with what you do as a follow up...if its legal. This is the 3rd dog shot if im not mistaken is that right?
Aloha
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 pm

IT'S NOT THE DOGS FAULT. THEY GET LOST THEY TRY BACK TRACK AS MUCH AS THEY CAN EVEN IF IT MEANS WALKING FROM ONTOP DOWN THE ROAD TO LOCATE THEIR OWNER.THEY CAN'T READ SIGNS OR NO NOT TO GO BY THE CATTLE. I CAN SEE IF YOU CATCH THEM CHASING THE CATTLE OR GRABBING IT BUT NOT JUST WALKING AND LOOKING FOR THEIR OWNER THAT'S BULLSHIT. KILLING ONE HUNTA'S DOG BECAUSE THE DOG IS TRYING TO FIND HIS WAY BACK OR TRYING TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE HUNTER'S IS NOT DOING ANY GOOD IT ONLY MAKES IT WORSE FO YOU. YOU GOIN KNOW WHEN THEY START POUNDING ROUNDS IN YOUR CATTLE THEN YOU GOING KNOW THAT YOU HANDLED THE SITUATION WRONG. JUS REMEMBER ON TOP IS ONE LEGAL HUNTING GROUND WHEN YOU SEE ONE DOG ROMMING THE ROAD HE LOST CHECK THE CHECK IN STATION SHOULD HAVE ONE LOST DOG SIGN WITH THE OWNERS NAME TAKE IT UP WITH HIM NO JUS SHUT DOGS CAUSE BRA YOU NO LIKE SHUT THE WRONG DOG SOME GUYS LIKE TO TAKE THE LAW IN THEIR OWN HANDS WHEN COME TO THEIR DOGS. THE FIRST TIME YOU WAS LUCKY THE SECOND TIME I NOT GOING HEA OR LISTEN TO ANY BODY. I KNOW MINE DOIN TIME FO MY DOG'S DAS HOW DEEP I STAY JUS TO LET YOU KNOW. IF YOU NOT READING THIS I HOPE SOMEONE GIVE YOU THE MESSAGE. SORRY MY BRADDAHS FO COMMING OFF LIKE THIS BUT I GET ONE INCIDENT ON MY CHEST THAT I BEEN HOLDING ON TO FO SO LONG WITH THIS TRIGGA HAPPY BITCH. I STAY SO MAD CAUSE HE KEEP KILLING DOGS LIKE NO EVEN FAZE HIM.KEEP YO EARS UP AND YO EYES OPEN WHO EVA YOU ARE TRIGGA MAN. YUP DAS ME DENNIS FELICIANO
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:50 pm

kumu wrote: Howzit everybody! On Sunday August 1st I posted that I lost my dog in unit c hunting area up Poamoho. After combing the general area where i had heard automatic gunfire, i found my pup shot to the point where only the guts were left. Apparently, someone used first a pistol, then a shotgun, then hundreds of rounds from an AK 47. The ground was littered with rounds from the mentioned weapons. What kind of sick bastard would have the gall to hate hunters or there dogs so much that they would actually carry out an act of violance towards a helpless dog and jeopardize the lives of hunters in the surrounding legitimate hunting zone???????? I hope that they are very happy with their effort. In the meantime, anyone with information on either the automatic weapon firing, or the killing of my hunting dog please call ATF agent Chris Tuilele @ 780-4284. Also, I am posting a $5.000.00 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction for the killing of my hunting dog with the use of an automatic weapon considered illegal under Federal Guidelines. The games must stop now! Mahalos!

Mad like hell, but humble and able,

KUMU

To me it seems to be a military person who live close by,reason why im saying this is beacuse some guys in the army r bringing back automatic AK 47 back with them and i think ur dog came acroos that army person to me pistol, shot gun,and a automatic gu,n is the sing of a person who came from iraq or afgan this i noe for a fact.....but thats miss up for the dog sorry to hear
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:36 am

HOLY SHIT WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAS JUST HUNTING THERE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO ON THE MOTOR BIKE TRAIL.....SHOULD THE STATE STEP IN AND SEE WHAT CAN BE DONE?WHAT ABOUT ARON LOWE?AS FAR AS I KNOW THAT AREA IS THE ORIGINAL UNIT C HUNTING AREA THE SIGN SAY IT ALL.RIGHT ON THAT FLAT IS THE OLD UNIT C SIGN.CAN ANTHING BE DONE BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IT IS A MILITARY TRAINING AREA AND IF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ARE BEING DONE THEN I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE MILITARY CAN'T GET INVOLVED.THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY IT'S WEEKENDS ONLY BECAUSE THE MILITARY USES IT FOR TRAINING.WHAT ABOUT DOLE PLANTATION?

HUNTAHZ THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY WE SHOULD STICK TOGETHER AS ONE TO FIGHT AS A GROUP FOR OUR GATHERING RIGHTS,NOT FOR SEEING WHO CATCHES THE MOST PIGS OR WHO HAS THE BEST DOGS!!!!

KUMU IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I CAN HELP YOU WITH PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK YOU HAVE MY NUMBER.....
THIS KIND OF STUFF MAKES ME SICK...

WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW I FEEL...SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR DOG KUMU!!!!!!
.....TED LUNASCO.....
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntahs incorperated Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:29 am

sorry to hear bout ur dog kumu.. give me a call. this josh if u like talk about this problem. we going find these fags
huntahs incorperated
huntahs incorperated
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Found Dog Empty Hunting Poamoho

Post  Mauka Runnaz Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:54 am

Hozsit my braddas I usually neva write or respond to the subjects on hea cause just lazy i guest but anyways about poamoho.
i been hunt dea for years i hunt da bottom all da way up to the top pasture and thats only cause i have permission. I not trying to point fingers hea but u might want to check da guys who live below da paper tree flats. They have been shooting dogs up dea before i was talking with da rancher and he was telling me about it. Also if u can remember wea henry Aina stay and his buddy they were trying to close off the whole place so no buddy can go hunt up dea anyone who know about the down side know them I not trying for cause trouble but i had plenty of times wen he steal ur dog or ur dogs cut collars or ur tracking system i have a couple of friend who shit he took but said he neva. If u remember Bradda Ollie had trouble with him too. Dats wen ollie wen have da meetings. Anyways I hope its not deem and im NOT blaming them but I not going lie if my dog got shot they would be da first one I see. Anyways my braddas i hope this shead some light on this cause Im with u Hawaiian my dogs R my kids hurt dem and u betta get ready for war cause its coming alryte.

Also shannon its not da military cause im in it and i would know k shoots anyone like hunt up dea on da down side let me know
Names Kuhio Chandler call me up any time
(808) 393-4834 k Happy hunting and I hope u find them, Wen i go up dea i will keep an eye out for dem I all ways bring my camera with video now K alohaz.
Mauka Runnaz
Mauka Runnaz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:18 am

i was just going say the same name when you guys mention poamoho.... Evil or Very Mad HENRY AINA Evil or Very Mad thats all i gotto say.....i know he reading this forums to !!!!!!!!!! and i not going hide behind my screen name............. Twisted Evil CYRUS KANAKAOLE Twisted Evil

Last edited by ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:16 am

Cuz i for got all about that guy yup it a pistol shot gun automatic gun yup that fits him to so i think it could of been him or like i said a military person those guys have that kind of fire power but again i dont give a f,.,.k who u r cuz wat u did was dumm cuz luckey to the guy who ever u r cuz i noe this HUNTA not going stop untill he noe who did'em so sorry for ur faith cuz well agian sorry about ur dog and i hope u can piece the puzzle together aloha....Calvin Keawe....
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  braddah mike Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:57 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked this just bothers me that that guy didnt get cought.Mad Mad Mad

Last edited by braddah mike on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  REVOLUTION Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:11 am

HOWZIT,KUMU...SUPA SORRY FO HEA ABOUT YOUR DOG..THIS GUY SHOULD'NT BE ACK'N LIKE HE THE MAN CAUSE LET ME TELL YOU SOME'TIN SCRUB IT TAKE'S A MAN TO ADMIT HIS DO'N...NOR HE SHOUD'NT BE TAKE'N MATTER'S INTO HIS OWN HAND'S OR ACK'N LIKE HE OWN THE WHOLE LAND...I JUST HOPE JUSTICE GO'N BE SERVE ON THIS INCIDENT... BRADDAH MIKE WAS ME THE ONE WHO SAID OPEN FIAH ON WILD DOG'S...THAT'S WHY THE BOTTOM OF THE POST SAID I HOPE I NEVA OFFEND ANYONE SO PEOPLE LIKE YOU NO THINK THAT...AND WHAT HAPPEN YOU WEN GO AHEAD AND SAY THAT... EVERY BODY ON THIS SITE IS START'N TO CLICK...AND EVERY BODY ON THIS SITE IS HELP'N OUT ONE ANOTHER..I'LL BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU THAT I MET A LOT OF SOLID BRADDAH'S ON HEA AND I LIKE TO KEEP THAT WAY...ANY ?'S CALL ME UP MY NAME IS RICKY HERE'S MY #366-7039

RICKY,
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  braddah mike Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:06 am

eh ricky i never ment to offend you i met some solid bradahs on here too i also would like to keep it that way.aloha
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  REVOLUTION Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:14 am

braddah mike wrote:eh ricky i never ment to offend you i met some solid bradahs on here too i also would like to keep it that way.aloha

MAIN TING EVERYTING STAY ALL GOOD... TAKE IT EASY.

RICKY,
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wahiawa hunta Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:42 am

Re: Found Dog
  Wahiawa hunta Today at 9:39 pm
Someone sould bust his ass up... Cuz one day henry hina going do this to someone and the goin end up doin something really bad to his dumb ass .. That just mad the hunta more mad .. But uncle Kumu let do this and I hope he's ass get out of that mountain cuz wat they doin up there is not rite just for shoot someone dog like the way they did.. But just to say henry hina u goin get ur fucken day brah watch.. And if u reading this is Rico Newman
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kumu Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:39 am

I'm quite aware of who has leases there, who's involved with decisions made there at poamoho, and more importantly the individuals that have a proven track record of shooting hunters' dogs and making various threats to the other tenants up there regarding hunting dogs. I have a good idea who it is, but will keep it to myself for now for various reasons. This is an opportunity for the individual to come clean. Remember, when the fire starts to get a little hot, you find out very soon who your closest friends are: hint hint!!!! There is strength in numbers, let's all fight this together to put an end to deliberate killing of the animals that we learn to love, care for, and utilize to hunt for food on our tables. Without my dogs my hunts are meaningless. I'm not giving up till this crap stops!

In the struggle together,

KUMU

kumu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:01 pm

TIMMING IS EVEYTHING TRIGGA MAN "KEEP YO EARS UP AND YO EYES OPEN" YOU STICK OUT LIKE ONE SORE THUMB.D FELICIANO Twisted Evil
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum