Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NKC registered Barger Stock Feist

3 posters

Go down

NKC registered Barger Stock Feist Empty NKC registered Barger Stock Feist

Post  trackandgrab Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Best offer or just take 'um.

I bought this pup for $300. and paid to ship her here (O'ahu) from Big Isle. My idea was to have a small dog that could go in the tunnels to flush pigs out of the tangle fern. Maybe breed 'um to one bull or something for make 'um more rough whatever. These dogs are something like Jack Russels but supposedly they track quiet and are pretty good trackers. They are used in the mainland to track and tree squirls. The guy I got 'um from on the Big Island uses them with catahoulas for hunt pig. I took her ma uka a few times and she can keep up with the dogs, go out and back track. The two times we caught pig when she was with us she wasn't at the kill (she used to team up with this other pup that wasn't at the kills either). I don't know where she was and so I have never seen her on a pig.

Why am I getting rid of her?
1. She like fight over food.
2. Early in the hunt she chase the other dogs around barking cause she like play. I tried dropping her off at the gate and let her chase the truck so when I dropped the tailgate to let the other dogs out she had all ready got all her yayas out and it worked. When I did this she didn't chase the dogs around barking. This was when she was about 7 months. She then came in heat (pau) and I neva take her ma uka since.
3. The main reason is every morning she bark at the newspaper boy. Not one of my other dogs bark at the newspaper boy only this one.

So...come get 'um if you like 'um. She is a good watch dog and maybe still can workout as a pig dog for the right guy in the right place. I no like hear her bark at the newspepa boy tomorrow morning! You can have her NKC papers too.

phone# 258-7982

kden

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

NKC registered Barger Stock Feist Empty Re: NKC registered Barger Stock Feist

Post  koa96727 Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:16 pm

how much 2 ship 2 big island
koa96727
koa96727
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

NKC registered Barger Stock Feist Empty ship to big island

Post  trackandgrab Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:06 pm

I forget how much had cost to ship her here when was pup. I'm guessing this dog weighs about twenty pounds and you only need one small crate. I paid $100. to ship an adult bird/bull/catahoula (about 50-60 lbs) from Hilo to here so gotta be less than that. If you want me to ship her it will be at your expense. Thanks for your interest.

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

NKC registered Barger Stock Feist Empty Re: NKC registered Barger Stock Feist

Post  Kauai Boy Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 am

Is it like a Decker Terrier? You get pics?
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

NKC registered Barger Stock Feist Empty Feist

Post  trackandgrab Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 am

Dog gone.
I nomo pics Timmy. Try google 'um.

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar