Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOG DOGZ HOG DOG PUPS AND ALL YOUR DOGS PRODUCTS...

+4
Koa Boa
BRIAN AKINA
all aina
volcano mustang
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HOG DOGZ HOG DOG PUPS AND ALL YOUR DOGS PRODUCTS... Empty HOG DOGZ HOG DOG PUPS AND ALL YOUR DOGS PRODUCTS...

Post  volcano mustang Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:48 pm

ALOHA EVERYBODY..THIS IS VOLCANO MUSTANG AND I FINALLY GOT ALL MY STUFF TOGETHER AND NOW WERE READY FO ACTION.....YOU CAN GET ALL YOUR HOG DOG PRODUCTS AND MUCH MORE FOR CHEAP BY PM ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN MAIL YOU A BOOK OF ALL THE STUFF AND ITS PRICES...OR JUST CALL 968-6302....IM FROM BI. BUT HAVE A FRIEND ON OAHU AND KAUAI TO DO IT FOR ME SO YOU CAN C SOME OF THE PRODUCTS ON HAND...ITEMS INCLUDES ( WORMERS/CT VEST/CT COLLARS/GARMIN SYS. AND ACCS./REG.COLLARS/TIE OUT STAKES/HOG HOBBLES/CABLE LEADS/FLEA SPRAYS/FIRST AID SUP./ AND MUCH MORE ) I HAVE OVER 100 DIFFERNT ITEMS...I ALSO HAVE HOG DOGS AND HOG DOG PUPS AVAILABLE OCCASIONALLY....WILL B MAKING A SITE SOON BUT TILL THEN BUSINES SHOULD BE CHERRY........THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP AND I HOPE I CAN KEEP YOU AND YOUR ANIMALS SAFE AND HAPPY...ALOHAS....

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HOG DOGZ HOG DOG PUPS AND ALL YOUR DOGS PRODUCTS... Empty Re: HOG DOGZ HOG DOG PUPS AND ALL YOUR DOGS PRODUCTS...

Post  all aina Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:11 pm

pm sent

all aina
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

HOG DOGZ HOG DOG PUPS AND ALL YOUR DOGS PRODUCTS... Empty Re: HOG DOGZ HOG DOG PUPS AND ALL YOUR DOGS PRODUCTS...

Post  volcano mustang Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:50 pm

lots of replies allready....glad i can keep you all happy with the prices and products...if i dont have it i will get it...

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:48 pm

o. lunasco nice talking with you....yea ill fo sure get you some products so you can show your club by the next meeting...allways good to do bus. with a veteran.....and again good luck with you club sounds like you doing a good job....

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HOG DOGZ HOG DOG PUPS AND ALL YOUR DOGS PRODUCTS... Empty GOOD LUCK BRADA KAI

Post  BRIAN AKINA Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:49 am

BEST OF WISHES 2 U MY BRADA ON UR NU BIZ !!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:56 am

thanks rackin.....so fa so good.....just like keep the hunters and there dogs safe and happy....volcano mustangs goal.....its all you hunters out there that make it happen....thanks again...

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Send um down my bradda standin by I always lookin fo stuff Smile....Congrats on your biz and best wishes to you and and your Ohana.

Alohaz

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:40 am

ho my braddas mean responses got out ova 40 booklets today so watch fo yours.....got more to do but need to make copies.....thanks fo the bus.... and i hope every thing goes good....kauai boys some off the products are there on the island already so go check um out....alohas....

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  always packin neva ackin Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:12 am

WHAT'S UP HA-Y-N!! I WAS TALKING TO BLOODBROS AWHILE BACK AND HE SAID HE WAS LOOKING TO START SELLING CUT COLLARS AND TRACKING UNITS AND COLLARS AND SOME OTHER HOG DOG SUPPLIES! BUT I HEAR HE WAITING FOR HIS COLLARS FROM YOU WHEN YOU GOING SEND'UM SO I CAN MEET UP WITH HIM.....ALOHAS,,,

always packin neva ackin
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:37 am

Whats up everybody as soon as I get the hog dog supplies I'll be sure to let everyone know, And I give you huntahz my word to give you folks the best possible prices that we can..And don't forget we have over a 100 items,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Alohas............1 more thing ......." JUST SMASH HOGS"
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:48 am

anyone need a catalog that didnt get one pm me your email address and ill send you one in there....alohas....

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Wassup Hawaiians got my catalog yesterday really cheap prices gonna pick up stuffs soon !!!!thanks Kai aloha !!!
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Cuz I sent u one pm wit my email addy...Aloha
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:56 am

right on gang my shipment will b here monday...come and get your stuff....oahu gang i have a small shipment thats going to b there by wed. or thur. if you like check out the stuff get in touch with blood broos cause i going mail um to him....alohas and thanks fo the buz......

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Howzit my bradda what products are you sending to Oahu? Shoots!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 pm

ct collars/ct vest and cable lead...aloha

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:21 am

Howzit bradda Kai u get any dc 40 in hand??
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:48 am

no not till next week...sorry...

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 am

Rajah cuz jus wondering ordered some awhile ago they didn't get here yet.

Aloha
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am

from where....

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Junyah_Boy Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 am

Whats the difference between the dc30 n dc40
Junyah_Boy
Junyah_Boy
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:34 am

first of all the dc 40 collars has more battery time...and you need to put in a code to turn your collar on and off...if someone finds your dog with the dc40 collar on they cant use the collar...they cant even turn um off....

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:46 am

Junyah the biggest thing is the pin lockout n the GPS antenna location.
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:06 am

Sorry was on my phone and its a pain to write with....Anyway theres several differences, One being the update rate on the DC 30 it only has 5 sec. 10 sec. and 30 sec. update rates with 15-36 hour battery times depending on what update rate you choose. The DC 40 has added a 2 min. update rate which roughly puts battery life something like 48 hrs etc. but honestly a 2 min update is useless if you ask me but different strokes for different folks I have my reasons.

The charging port is different on the DC 40 it has a charging cradle that snaps onto the transmitter and the lights blink while charging and stays lit solid blue when fully charged.

The biggest thing im looking at is the placement of the GPS antenna it is now located in the transmitter body itself vs being top mounted on the collar and a wire running to the body. This raises the biggest ??? for me since they are moving away from the multi part unit (DC 30) to the all-in-one unit DC 40. All the GPS collars ive ever worked with had top mounted antennas for reception reasons so itll be interesting to see how the DC 40 holds up. One of the biggest things I like about the DC 30 is that its user friendly meaning that you can buy parts for it a repair it yourself. Seems like they wanna go away from this and make it a R/R system so that sucks in my opinion.

theres other small differences but cosmetic kine nothing really serious so didnt write about them just the ones that I thought really mattered.

Hats off to them for bringing such a system to us though and i really do hope that it does continue to improve.

Alohas

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:42 pm

thanks fo the respond koa i didnt have time to type evey thing up...aloha..

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum