Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogs for sale

+2
moosehead
hog killahz inc.
6 posters

Go down

Dogs for sale Empty Dogs for sale

Post  hog killahz inc. Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 am

two dogs for sale for 400 together or 300 each.

heeler, airdale, greyhound, staffordshire.
Dogs for sale Bambam

1/2 saddle back airdale, 1/2 irish terrier.
Dogs for sale Shaggy1
if interested pm me or call 5907109

Last edited by HOG KILLAHZ INC. on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dogs for sale Empty ????

Post  moosehead Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:48 pm

EH CURTIS WHATS WRONG WITH THE HEELER?WHY YOU SELLING UM?NICE LOOKING ANIMAL...SHOOTS CALL ME LATAHZ MY BRUDDAH ALOHA
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dogs for sale Empty Re: Dogs for sale

Post  Huntaz Of War Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 pm

wassup curtis wats the story on the two dogs hawaiian migth be intrested

Last edited by Huntaz Of War on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  TUFF STUFF Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:15 pm

rite on bradda curtis for da dog u gave me...she go! i took her last nite with my friends pack and couple of my dogs she goin turn out, she get plenty potential she know how go out and come back. shoots den bradda alohaz
TUFF STUFF
TUFF STUFF
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 am

rajah tuff stuff good to hear she doing good. calvin the two dogs still learning, the heeler caught couple pigs already but i gave him cracks couple times for wise him up and now he's shy towards me. i talked to my uncle larry boy joseph and he told me that thats how heelers are they cannot handle getting lickens from people they turn shy, so i been getting irritated because wen he tries to play with my other dogs i cannot lickem cause he not goin like hunt, and all my dogs are around the same age and still learning so wen one of them like play they all like play u know wat i mean, so i just goin sell the dog and try get my other dogs goin. i hate to get rid of the dog because he get one good bloodline in him from the father which i don't have anymore but i think a change of pack would do him good. the other dog grab and back track on his own but my dogs seem to work better together wen i leave him home, so i just goin sell'em. the brother i sent to big island and he doing real good over there so i know the dog can be good but i no more the patience, plus too hard wen all of my dogs are the same age and still learning. but if anybody from oahu is interested i'll let u try the dogs jus give me half of the money jus in case anything happens and if u don't like the dogs then i'll give u the deposit back. k shoots guys let me know den.
curtis
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:25 pm

wassup curtis ok rajah that
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel_Peterson Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:43 pm

HOG KILLAHZ INC. wrote:rajah tuff stuff good to hear she doing good. calvin the two dogs still learning, the heeler caught couple pigs already but i gave him cracks couple times for wise him up and now he's shy towards me. i talked to my uncle larry boy joseph and he told me that thats how heelers are they cannot handle getting lickens from people they turn shy, so i been getting irritated because wen he tries to play with my other dogs i cannot lickem cause he not goin like hunt, and all my dogs are around the same age and still learning so wen one of them like play they all like play u know wat i mean, so i just goin sell the dog and try get my other dogs goin. i hate to get rid of the dog because he get one good bloodline in him from the father which i don't have anymore but i think a change of pack would do him good. the other dog grab and back track on his own but my dogs seem to work better together wen i leave him home, so i just goin sell'em. the brother i sent to big island and he doing real good over there so i know the dog can be good but i no more the patience, plus too hard wen all of my dogs are the same age and still learning. but if anybody from oahu is interested i'll let u try the dogs jus give me half of the money jus in case anything happens and if u don't like the dogs then i'll give u the deposit back. k shoots guys let me know den.
curtis
Hey just a thought get a shock colllar, does the same thing as lickens but with out the emotional stuff to the dog. worth a try cause atleast you might save all the time and effort you put in to the dog. and if it dont work just take it back with your receipt get your money back then sell the dog knowing you tryed everything, just my 2 cents
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Thanx daniel but i jus goin sell the dog, i no more money for the shock collar.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dogs for sale Empty I see

Post  Daniel_Peterson Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:51 am

rajah
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar