Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poison????

+4
REVOLUTION
Ahiu Hawaii
CAVE CANEM
lockaz
8 posters

Go down

poison???? Empty poison????

Post  lockaz Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:35 pm

i just came home and my 3 main dogz was foming green kind stuf and than went stiff my dogz are heath and now my othet dogz look sick i hop it not some 1 just hateing on me no no trackerz just help dogz what fo u guy think
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

poison???? Empty Re: poison????

Post  CAVE CANEM Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:14 am

Sounds like they were poisoned. Have you taken them out lately? Sounds like someone you know to cause only trackers down? Iffy! F*ck up li dat!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahiu Hawaii Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:17 am

look at the post that we just posted about>>>>what to do if you suspect that your dog just got poisoned. Hope this helps!
Ahiu Hawaii
Ahiu Hawaii
Piglet
Piglet

http://www.ahiuhawaii.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lockaz Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:03 am

two more down i put peroxide and the dogz was spiting up fom and just die make me sick for see them suffer
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahiu Hawaii Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:06 am

when did you see there healths degrading?
Ahiu Hawaii
Ahiu Hawaii
Piglet
Piglet

http://www.ahiuhawaii.com

Back to top Go down

Post  REVOLUTION Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:13 am

SORRY FO HEA BOUT YOUR DOG'S HAWAIIAN...HARD TRUST ANYBODY NOW DAY'S...HOPE YOU FIND OUT WHAT STAY WRONG WITH YOUR DOG'S...JUST HOPE SOME ONE NEVA DO THAT TO YOUR DOG'S CAUSE THAT IS REALLY F!!! UP...

RICKY,
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

poison???? Empty You need help?

Post  trackandgrab Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Sorry to hear about this tragedy. Does this mean you no more dogs for hunt? If so lemme know. I not looking to get rid of any dogs right right now but I do have at least one dog that I can sacrifice. He aint no ace or nothing but he also aint my junkest dog either. Right now I have a pretty decent young crew. He still young, hunt already (you can call me about the details if you interested) and if you need 'um I give 'um to you free. Also, I don't know you or what island you live on but if we stay on the same rock (O'ahu) you can borrow my dogs when I not using 'um as long as you malama them like was your own. They aint the best dogs on the planet (still young) but I get pork in my freezer. You're also welcome to take a stroll in the mountains with us when we go and we will see what we can do about rebuilding your pack. I may have a couple friends that have extra dogs that I can talk to about giving them to you. One more thing, if you like breed to one of my dogs and start building your crew from scratch you are welcome to do that and you can keep the whole litter or whatever. Hang in there, be pono and lemme know what I can do to help.

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

poison???? Empty Thats what im talking bout

Post  Koa Boa Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Right on Danton, that's what I'm talking about this and what steady racking just wrote about bradda Sheldz is what its all about Kokua each other malama and be pono. These kinds of post is a breathe of fresh air. Mahalo my braddas for helping your fellow hunters.....AU'RYTE!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  lockaz Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:29 pm

thank you das 1 real bradda but i live big island and mabe not right now i cant ship dogz right now but mabe later i have 2 dogz i can hunt but 1 bark and 1 is just a graber but and das not a good team but for sure ill let u no ill save up some cash and buy a new pack the sad part is 2 was ready to drop pups and lots of people ask me for the dogz so ill just start ova thank to all u guyz
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kon3built Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:26 am

sry to here that man but funny cause one pup from me jus wen die the same way an the sister stay down at the vet an they dont kno the prob an i think one more stey sick but i think its poisen no can be lepto.but lmk if you need dogs i might get one for cheap i had the post up before the catahula bull,greyhound fuck up dis kind i kno how you fellin bro jelousy is a sad thing bra.but lmk me knom if you need help aloha
kon3built
kon3built
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:21 am

And i still get the dog i told you last week that i was going give you before all this had happen. So wheneva you ready Les just let me know.....Oh, and I might have 1 more help dog to give you if you like'em.
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum