Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got one of those Robinhood thingys...

5 posters

Go down

I got one of those Robinhood thingys... Empty I got one of those Robinhood thingys...

Post  UpFront Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:13 am

I wasn't trying to do it so I guess you could say it was a bad shot. lol. Only from twenty yards. On a side note, I make these simple targets at work just stuffing a bunch of plastic wrapping in a box. They are great for the back yard. If anybody wants one I will make for you. You just need to come by my work and pick up... (Dole Cannery) I got one of those Robinhood thingys... Robinhood005
I got one of those Robinhood thingys... Robinhood007
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

I got one of those Robinhood thingys... Empty Re: I got one of those Robinhood thingys...

Post  eric@hawaiisportsman Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:28 am

dude that is awesome!!!!!
eric@hawaiisportsman
eric@hawaiisportsman
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

I got one of those Robinhood thingys... Empty good shot

Post  honu ea Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:40 am

good shooting!!! you should put it on your wall
chiiihoooo!!!
honu ea
honu ea
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

I got one of those Robinhood thingys... Empty Re: I got one of those Robinhood thingys...

Post  timmy96815 Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:18 am

Dude, I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

How can I come and get it?
timmy96815
timmy96815
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:44 pm

timmy96815 wrote:Dude, I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

How can I come and get it?
Just give me about a week cuz it takes a lot of packing to stuff in there, then I'll let you know when it's done and you can come by my work and pick it up.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  timmy96815 Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Thanks,
I have been shooting through a bunch of cardboard boxes broke down and all put into another box. Will be nice to try something new. No rush.
timmy96815
timmy96815
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Yeah, the only bummer is you get small kine plastic residue on the arrow shaft. You can wipe it off but kinda humbug, and it's a little hard to pull them out of the target. Still yet... it's free! so... I live out Hawaii Kai so maybe I could just bring um home with me and next time you go Koko Head Range we'll work something out.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:39 pm

WOW UPFRONT I'LL TAKE ONE TO IF IT MAKES ME SHOOT LIKE THAT!!!!LOL CAN BROADHEADS BE USED ON THAT TOO?PM ME ALOHA.........
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:54 pm

Doesn't work too well with broadheads cuz even with my Muzzy practice blades it makes a big slice and then the plastic stuffing gets pulled out with the arrow when you remove it.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum