Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da BLUES!!!!!

+6
Kauai Boy
SAVELLA BLOOD
moosehead
longest finger
TUFF STUFF
Koa Boa
10 posters

Go down

Da BLUES!!!!! Empty Da BLUES!!!!!

Post  Koa Boa Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:13 am

What is one BLUE MOUNTAIN HUNTA??? or WHAT,WHERE Do you consider "DA BLUES"???
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Da BLUES!!!!! Empty Re: Da BLUES!!!!!

Post  TUFF STUFF Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:47 am

Koa Boa wrote:What is one BLUE MOUNTAIN HUNTA??? or WHAT,WHERE Do you consider "DA BLUES"???

EARL PEREZ BLUE MOUNTAIN HUNTA!!!
TUFF STUFF
TUFF STUFF
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:38 pm

GOOD QUESTION DEA MUNS LETS C TO ME THE BLUES R CONSIDERED A DEEP, FAR UNTOUCHED AREA TO HUNT! KIND OF LIKE ALSO SAYING WE WEN HUNT UP DA BULLZ ASS...............................LOLOLOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:40 pm

BIG RIVER,SMALL RIVER,SLAUGHTER HOUSE,GAUVA FLATS,BANANA ,NUMBER EIGHTS, SUMMIT TRAIL JUST TO NAME A FEW THOSE ARE THE PLACES THAT YOU WALK TILL YO ASS BLEED...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT ALSO HOLDS SOME BEARS.START DARK COME OUT DARK AND I NOT TALKING THE SAME DAY ONE DAY OR MAYBE TWO DAYS LATER.GOTTA CALL BRUDDAH BRAD SOON TO SET ONE UP BEFORE I CANNOT WALK THAT FAR ANY MORE.......UNTIL THEN LONG LIVE BLUE MOUNTAIN HUNTAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........THE REAL DEAL......................ALOHA.........................TED
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Hahahahaha right on my Braddas. I thought of this subject when I was talking to a guy not too long ago and he was talking about hunting "DA BLUES" and all n bradda had hard time walk to his car idk I judge no one but was jus wondering what "DA BLUES" meant to other Huntaz. Yeah Bradda Dave I have da utmost respect for that man he took me when my Dad no longer could. Rajah bradda Jay I was rolling when I read your post n sometimes depending on da hunt we might go in da Devil's A$$
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Right on bradda Ted was waiting for your reply nice hogs you caught recently congrats my bradda.

I just figured id ask n see what people thought. Take care my braddas n safe n happy hunting!!!

Alohaz, Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  SAVELLA BLOOD Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:55 pm

go no further jus just to say his name chad senas is the blue mountain huntah n i neva seen no better
SAVELLA BLOOD
SAVELLA BLOOD
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:59 am

ROGAH MUNS WE DO FO ONE UP DEA SOMEWEA!! HIT ME UP

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:06 am

Rajah cuz as soon as I get some extra time we go! Yeah Kaiks Chad was one solid bradda never had da privilege to hunt with him too bad. Yeah growing up we hunted da summit religiously it was one of my dads and uncle butch's favorites. You CAN'T get any blue'r den dat that's why some people ask me if I ever hunted certain mountains I tell them only in da back n they ask what I mean I tell them we come from the other side of the mountain Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yup bradda Ted you got dat right okole all soa u know u going be all had it wen you start hunt eastside waihole n you come out pupukea,numba 8,anahulu etc. Back in those days no mo cell phone fo call somebody come pick u up u walk all da way to da road afta DAYS N NIGHTS in da mountain Laughing Laughing Laughing
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:26 am

Howzit Munsta! Very Happy For Kauai, the Blues would probably be places like Waialae, Koaie, Kapoko, way in the back of Alakai and Camp 10 and way in the back of Hanapepe, Hanalei, Lumahai and Wainiha Valley. Get plenty more places but just to name a few Wink .
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:34 am

Howzit Bradda Timmy yeah been to Koaie and Waialae brah that was Major!!!!! Been deep in alakai and wainiha valley BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY my bradda. Still looking fwd to hunting with you my bradda definitely. Take care and happy hunting...Alohaz, Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Yeah i know what you mean beautiful country. I've been to 5 out of the 9 places i named and was sweet Very Happy . Caught some nice pigs the first time i went there too. Deep Blues Cool
We gotta go hunt. Let me know next time you come here and you get time to go. I neva go 3 weeks already. Had my niece's wedding before Labor Day weekend, went camping the next weekend on Labor Day weekend and got sick on the friday after for 7 days and now today just getting over my sick. I just woke up late, i still felling little bit congested but i still going go. The dogs stay mental in the cage. Running around in the yard a few minutes a day not enough for them Laughing . I gotta run the dogs Wink .
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Rajah Bradda Timmy AUTOMATIC!!!!! The best thing I LOVED about those places in Kauai was in the middle of the night I climbed the highest tree I could find and looked in EVERY direction and all I saw was NOTHING BUT COMPLETE DARKNESS!!!!! No city/street/house lights etc or ANY SIGN of civilization OH WHAT A FEELINʻ. Being from Oahu I really APPRECIATE that theres still areas in Hawaii Nei that are still a long ways from civilization. Im not exactly sure how far Waialae cabin is from where we started from Jimʻs Dadʻs house in the bottom of the canyon but it sure was some miles I think something like 16 miles or so they were saying. But yeah those areas was holding some boars no doubt!!!!!

I hope you feel better soon my bradda and iʻll definitely let you know when I get back up there for sure and thanks again for the invitation to hunt.

Alohaz,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntaz only Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:28 am

for one walking in with flash light holding dogs for two hours to hit a area that are hardly touch by man only because the walk and climb is to pain full but the rewards are priceless da walk out is unbearable so everyone carries there own meat if they want some,only because coming out with flash light,some times jus sleep till the sun comes up, so u can gain energy back and get ur self out, ya Ted call me need to see big and small riva one more time hunt safe and be humble, long live blue mountain,
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:20 am

Right On Bradda Brad I totally understand what youre saying those moments are the ones that we never forget LOL!!! Mahalo for sharing and I hope you get to hunt those places more than just ONCE more. Have a good one my Bradda and safe and happy blue mountain huntin'

Alohaz!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  AWBALZ Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:33 am

i aint gonna lie lik moosehead said dats sum bluemountain huntahz fo u fo hunt dat place..bc if u aint hunt'n dere u driv'n to were not much people go..dats probably it..were no man dares to travel..

AWBALZ
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  nshunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:02 am

[quote="huntaz only"]for one walking in with flash light holding dogs for two hours to hit a area that are hardly touch by man only because the walk and climb is to pain full but the rewards are priceless da walk out is unbearable so everyone carries there own meat if they want some,only because coming out with flash light,some times jus sleep till the sun comes up, so u can gain energy back and get ur self out"

Holy crap! My legs still remember! Yep, walking in dark and coming out dark. Roping dogs untill we hit the grindz. Ted what Francis Brown? Dat one count?

Warren
nshunter
nshunter
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:21 am

Sup Bradda Warren thats exactly what I mean those are moments we will ALWAYS REMEMBER Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy or if our brain blocks it out our legs,back or arms will NEVER FORGET Laughing Laughing Laughing Alohaz, Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  malama pono Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:02 am

To me the the blues is sleeping in the mountain, I was all Blue from being cold. Pack ur packs good brah, u neva know!!!!! Not a fun experience.

malama pono
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum