Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please guys help out

+2
steady n' ready
bigboarhunta4life
6 posters

Go down

Please guys help out Empty Please guys help out

Post  bigboarhunta4life Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 am

Alohaz my fellow huntahs I get one story for share. The other day I took my kids riding and I went up kili drive in makaha. My oldest daughter got car sick so I had to pull over. While we was on the side of the road my family and I could smell something real stink so my son got out for be nosey and check em out. He found about two dead pig carcasses somebody when dump on the side of the road. The first thing my son said was look dad they never even take off all the meat and how come they when dump em right here, and all I could say was I dont know boy. He was just wondering because we put all our bones and skin in the trash can or take em to the dump. As far as why they never take all the meat I couldnt give him one answer either. But the worst thing is that whoever when dump em when dump em where all the tenants who live in the makaha towers and makaha valley plantations walk or jog everyday. Imagine you wanted to go for a walk or jog to relax and you smell something dead or see pig carcasses on the side of the road where you live wouldnt you be mad. Stuff like this is what makes people hate hunters and give them one bad reputation. This kind of things are why people say hunters have no respect for anyone or anything. Remember even if you dont do it, it wont matter because when people see this kind of stuff they going say all hunters are the same. So if you know anybody dumping pig carcasses on the side of the road let them know doing that going give not only him or her one bad name but all of us as well. So if you or someone you know catch one pig try to find a way to dispose of the scraps in a way that wont offend anyone so we as hunters wont be labeled as irresponsible or disrespectful people. If we all do our part we can all give hunting a good name.

Alohaz braddah Jose

bigboarhunta4life
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Please guys help out Empty rajah!

Post  steady n' ready Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:16 am

and on top of everything gotta be a good example for the up and comings, the next generations, everybody gotta do their part, let it be a responsibility of hunting. you catch you clean you dispose! even here on the big island right on the side of some hunting spots one day i seen about 3 or 4 pig carcus. right where people park and walk by. atleast put it a lil deeper in the bush.
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Please guys help out Empty Re: Please guys help out

Post  TUFF STUFF Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:10 am

BRADDAH JOSE THATS SAD THOSE PEOPLE WASTING THE PIGS THEY CATCH BUMBAI THEY LEARN Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

TUFF STUFF
TUFF STUFF
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  lockaz Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:40 pm

all ova get dis just the other day i seen a boar gutted and put in the middle of the road if thay goin do that more better let the pig go and for gorw if i see some1 doin dat i give um sometin. Evil or Very Mad
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  INOUH8 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:37 am

ya they think kili drive the dump make me look bad i live right dea
INOUH8
INOUH8
big daddy boar
big daddy boar