Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PEOPLE WHO SET TRAPS !!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
braddah mike
INOUH8
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
7 posters

Go down

PEOPLE WHO SET TRAPS !!!!!!!!!!!! Empty PEOPLE WHO SET TRAPS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:18 am

Wassup my fellow hunters, i just wanted your guys opinion on guys setting TRAPS in places were we DOG HUNTAHZ hunt...and put it on the rack as if they caught it with DOGS.....!!!!!! to me that fucking pisses me the F OFF ........ i would not like to hunt and wait for my dogs all day and wonder what the hell is going on only to find them stuck in some clown wannabe huntahz trap..i would even feel bad if was someone elses dog in the trap cause all the time put into that hunting dog only a true huntah knowz...so to all those guys that set traps WAT IF IT WAS YOU STUCK IN THAT TRAP AND CANNOT GET OUT HOPING SOMEONE FINDS YOU AND JUST WANNA GO HOME TO YOU FAMILY, THINK ABOUT IT.........................STOP FUCKING SETTING TRAPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYRUS

Last edited by ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE WHO SET TRAPS !!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: PEOPLE WHO SET TRAPS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  INOUH8 Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:48 am

true dat
INOUH8
INOUH8
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  braddah mike Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am

dog dead in one snare is even worst in the trap can die of heat exaustion.if stay on farm land then its there for a good reason i guess.if its on public hunting ground thats another story.as for showing it off thats their kuleana.

Last edited by braddah mike on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  JOSH KUHNS Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:30 am

FUCK TRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!
JOSH KUHNS
JOSH KUHNS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai808 Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:07 am

Nothing wrong with traps as long as in a good spot. To me, you put one trap where you can't hunt like places with choke houses. Smart placement. trapping is how some people put food on their table and feed there kids. Nothing worse then getting your dog killed by someone elses stuped mistake.
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:41 am

If its not by houses and not in ranch lands thats 4 scrap cuz dogs can ez be cought in one and loose one leg and even die 2 me if you going set traps set one cage trap so if one dog so happens 2 get cought you can just call the guy up or just let um back go, and also with snares by houses is not only bad 4 hunters dogs also the ppl who live around u, there dogs could get cought in um cuz herd of choke in the teck park area and just so happend if you set snares in one mountain put one note some where, where the huntas can see um but 2 make a long story short f##k snares f##k all the bull shit, call your neares hunta in your area if you want um out dogs is the best way and if you doing um 4 put food on your tabble im sure the hunter would give u the pig cheers cheers
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  braddah mike Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:05 am

get one friend who found his dog just in time his eyes was poping out of his head snare was tight around his neck had a hard time getting um off now we cary wire cutters and cut every one we see
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:03 am

I don't like it if it's in and around hunting areas where it's known that hunters hunt pig with dogs in that area. The guys setting the traps gotta think before setting the traps. Now if it was in private property and they have permission to set the traps, than that's another story. But for putting'em on the dog rack after catching it in a trap is pupule. geek lol!
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  JOSH KUHNS Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Like bradda Mike said me I cut and break every trap I see.FUCK TRAPS!!!!!!!!!
JOSH KUHNS
JOSH KUHNS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum