Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DLNR in Mililani....

+4
JOSH KUHNS
huntachad
ShannonChun
kolohe kru
8 posters

Go down

DLNR in Mililani.... Empty DLNR in Mililani....

Post  kolohe kru Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:58 am

Eh, anyone know whats up with DLNR and HPD campin' in Mililani and supposedly doing "control"???? Went try go in dea da addah day an mean dey get buckets of slop and chasing people out... No uniform, no badge, no name dey jus sayin dey DLNR and no like identify themselves and that they get HPD wit dem. To make things worse, they stop you and take one pic of ur drivers license das illegal right??? Anyone experience dis?? scratch

kolohe kru
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

DLNR in Mililani.... Empty Re: DLNR in Mililani....

Post  ShannonChun Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:12 am

where in mililani?
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntachad Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:35 am

Bruddah if they get permission for being in there they have every right to be in there. Especially if it is private property and more so if they get no tresspassing signs all over the place. Believe me I've been in your shoes before. I'm pretty sure I know where u talking about cuz I got busted to up there. If it is... then they are all legit. Like I said the key words are "PRIVATE PROPERTY". If get "no tresspassing" signs all over the place then they no need show no identification. It depends what kind of agreement was made between the land owner and the "eradicators".

huntachad
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kolohe kru Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:38 am

yeah, I see what ur saying..I figure so many guys been hunting mililani for so many years, no one would have any issues with it. But as far as identification, how would you know if anyone is just a fake and not just posing as an officer if they won't identify themselves??

kolohe kru
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  JOSH KUHNS Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Get them there because of the fires and guys cutting the barb wire from bobs ranch.also had dogs catching pig in the prison
JOSH KUHNS
JOSH KUHNS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Bad Boa/oki boi Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:32 pm

MY FRIEND SAID THAT THEY STAY FINE'IN BODY IN THERE AND THEY NOT GOING PUT IT ON THE NEWS
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kolohe kru Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 am

Oh, make sense now... No wonder.. Well not huntin mililani anytime soon. Thanks for the info..

kolohe kru
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

DLNR in Mililani.... Empty hunting in mililani

Post  huntta Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 am

HEY MR. MARTINEZ IF U CAN READ THE NO TRESSPASSING SIGNS IN MLILANI WHY DO YOU GO IN HEY CHAMP STAY OUT AND HUNT ON HAKIMO RD WHERE YOU LIVE YOU ARE LUCKY YOU WERE GIVEN A WARNING NEXT TIME U SEE

huntta
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Bad Boa/oki boi Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 am

even though it say (NO TRESSPASSING) everybody still hunt in there but you right but thats but its not the reason why everybody no care what the sign say.......we get drop off or hide our trucks......THE OUT LAW WAY......ALOHA!!!! HAWAIIAN........THE RIGHT TO ROAM.......
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kolohe kru Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:03 am

HEY MR NIGHTHUNTER, HEED THIS WARNING CAUSE YOU ALL WRONG..THIS IS NOT MR MARTINEZ, THIS IS INFACT THE ONLY FEMALE THAT WAS PRESENT THAT NIGHT. TAKE THIS WARNING CAUSE THIS IS GOING TO THE TOP, YOU'RE LUCKY I NEVER GET ANY NAME BUT NO WORRY I CAN ID YOU. NOT ONLY WAS THE MANNERISMS AND PROCEDURE YOU USED THAT NIGHT IMPROPER, YOU ARE NOW DIVULGING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT A POSSIBLE SUSPECT...SHAME...SHAME...TAKING PICTURES OF PEOPLES ID WITH YOUR PERSONAL CELL PHONE, I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU LEARNED YOUR PROCEDURES FROM BUT THATS CRIMINAL PROCESSING 101...I'VE ALREADY BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THE AUTHORITIES..NOT ONLY DLNR ADMIN BUT HPD DETECTIVES SO GO RIGHT AHEAD DIVULGE INFORMATION...I CAN HAVE HIM SUE YOU FOR A CIVIL SUIT.. BUT NOTHING NEW TO DLNR RIGHT?? MAYBE I'LL PUT MY BACHELORS DEGREE CRMINNAL JUSTICE TO USE JUST FOR YOU. SO THINK AGAIN ABOUT PUBLICLY DEFACING SOMEONE'S NAME...MAYBE YOU'RE JUST IMPERSONATING A DLNR OFFICER CAUSE YOU NO LIKE GIVE YOUR NAME.. SO RIGHT NOW YOU ARE PUBLICLY BREAKING THE LAW WITH MANY WITNESSES...AND YOU HAVE A NICE DAY..REMEMBER KARMA'S A BITCH AND IT WILL BITE YOU IN THE ASS..IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME..

kolohe kru
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  kolohe kru Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 am

OH YEAH, AND GET YOUR STORY RIGHT CAUSE DIDN'T WE TELL YOU WE HAD TO GO GET ONE DOG???? FALSE ACCUSATION... YOU DIDN'T CATCH ANYONE IN THE ACT...IF ANYTHING YOU WAS THE ONE ILLEGALLY HUNTING IN MILILANI BECAUSE YOU WERE IN AN UNMARKED VEHICLE WITH NO OFFICIAL FORM OF IDENTIFICATION WITH BUCKETS OF SLOP SITTING ON A TRUCK.

kolohe kru
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  braddah mike Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:15 am

savin all the good stuff for them selfs again
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kolohe kru Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:36 am

yup and abusing the authority. Mean, how individuals appointed to uphold the law carry themselves. Now there's our tax dollars being put to good use. He thought we was just dumb hunters, but little does he know we are all smarter than we appear and our civil rights are being violated..

kolohe kru
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Bad Boa/oki boi Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:23 pm

WHATS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  braddah mike Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:38 pm

well when they pau work,they hunters just like us i guess.dlnr deserve to have a life too.but he shouldnt have gave that info that was pretty low.
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kingstone Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Very good!

kingstone
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down