Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Much mahalos braddah Chad

+2
CAVE CANEM
GotPua'a
6 posters

Go down

Much mahalos braddah Chad  Empty Much mahalos braddah Chad

Post  GotPua'a Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:30 pm

I finally got to go on my first hunt with braddah chad. It was a very humbling experience. I never thought hunting would be like how it was that day. I thought it was just hiking and waiting. But I was wrong. I give you hunters the upmost respect when it comes to this sport. Endurance, intelligence, patience, and an IRON STOMACH (lol) is what I experiened when on the hunt.
We started out super early to make sure we were the first ones to the spot. I couldn't sleep due to the anticipation of the hunt nor could I eat, BIG MISTAKE. As we off roaded to the spot, th rain and rough terrian make me sick. Long story short I WHEN PALU about 6-7 times thru the first couple hours. But braddah chad was super patience and just went along with it. I joked about makinf extra chum for the pigs. But after I got ALL the fluids out my body was ok. We finished out a hugh loop throughout the trails and each time I tried to notice how hunting with dogs actually went. I saw tons of tracks mud holes and rubbings that there were pigs around but was no were to be found. The dogs on the other hand made it look so easy, taking off, back tracking, and leading. Must I say, chad's dogs is ripped and well trained I feel sorry for the next pig they catch. I probebly asked a billion questions about hunting an braddah chad was so helpful answering all of them. I was super lucky in having a braddah take time out of his schdule to show me the ropes. I hope one day I can return the favor. Looking foward to the next one. I sure I won't leave any "Hanzel and Grettel" tracks behind. Mahalo.

GotPua'a
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Much mahalos braddah Chad  Empty Re: Much mahalos braddah Chad

Post  CAVE CANEM Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Right on! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself and it was very nice of you to bring food up for the pigs! Laughing Take it easy and good luck on the next adventure!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Bad Boa/oki boi Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:57 am

RIGHT ON..........YOU HAD GOOD FUN NOW YOU GET ONE STORY TO TALK ABOUT
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:04 am

yah that story would of went good wit 1 hog on the back but thats hunting u catch or u dont thats the way it goes well cuz aloha be safe on the next 1 go gett"em
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:52 am

Right On my bradda glad to hear you finally got to hunt. Yup the anticipation can be a killa because once it wears off your body feels DRAINED Very Happy we all been dea done dat one LOL!!! Bummaz to hea you got sick though but glad to hea you pushed through it and continued with the hunt ive been with others that quit right there and stayed at the truck all day sleepin'!!!

Hope your next hunt and the ones to follow just keep gettin' betta and betta!!!

Aloha!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  GotPua'a Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 am

Mahalos to all you braddahs that read and replied to the post. I have so much more to learn and much more to see. I just hope one day I can learn just as much and teach my son how to hunt. Hope all you guys hunt safe and catch some monstahs. Aloha nad mahalo

GotPua'a
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  huntachad Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:58 am

Yo bruddah X, it was a pleasure to bring you with me and my kids. If you hadn't come along, I wouldve been all by myself that day... but whats new?? Hunting with you was a very humbling experience for me as well. You reminded me of where I was once upon a time. It may have seemed like you had a ton of questions, but believe you me... you asked the exact same questions that I asked those who taught me when I was first learning. Just keep in mind though that what you may learn from me may not hold true with others that you may hunt with. I modified what I learned from others to fit me and my hunting style. And I am until today still learning. Gotta admit though, I didn't get sick when I first started off... lol. But look at it this way, my passenger door had a good car wash hugh??? The whole rest of the truck was covered in mud, but the passenger door was clean as a whistle... lol. Ooops was I supposed to keep that a secret?? Don't you worry, I'm sure others are laughing with you NOT AT YOU. You welcome with me anytime my bruddah. Next time we going catch... hopefully. Alohaz - Chad

huntachad
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down