Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEAD DOG!!!!

+6
4X4TOYOTA
CAVE CANEM
BRIAN AKINA
huntachad
huntaz only
ShannonChun
10 posters

Go down

DEAD DOG!!!! Empty DEAD DOG!!!!

Post  ShannonChun Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:53 am

See one dead dog on the side of the road on freeway brown and black with cut collar on good size dog bye koa ridge bridge heading 2 costco just 2 give the heads up aloha......
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

DEAD DOG!!!! Empty Re: DEAD DOG!!!!

Post  huntaz only Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:19 am

also seen the dog with the cut collar dead on the side of the freeway, not the first time seen hunting dogs on the side of the freeway running, ,is a boar really that worth it , risking your hunting hunting dogs for the iron boar ,what if the dogs chased the pig onto the freeway causing a car accident, not to start any drama,jus made me sick to see hunting dogs on the side of the free way just for a pig, we hunters already have enough drama with the wardens, dont need any more,
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntachad Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:40 am

I agree... Used to love hunting the side of the main roadway down over here... lol. But one day one of our main hunting dogs "Hula girl" went missing and was found runned over on the side of the road the next morning. It was a hard lesson to learn. Never went back there since no matter how much and how big of a pig we used to catch. Sorry for your lost if thats your dog.

huntachad
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

DEAD DOG!!!! Empty PUA>>>TING !!!

Post  BRIAN AKINA Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 pm

PUA............TING FO' MAN'S "BESTFRIEND" !!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
SAD DAT.............. SOMETIMES "MAN" NO TINK WATS BEST FO' HIZ "BESTFRIEND".IF U HUNT/LOOSE YO' DOG ON DA SIDE OF A ROAD/FREEWAY,
.....U SHOULD W8 TIL DEY COME OUT. CAUSE U WOULD SURELY BE DEA IF DA DOG HAD 1 HOG !!!!
scratch scratch scratch scratch
IZ IT REALLY WORTH IT ??!!.........NEVA !!!!
BETTA OFF SHOOTIN'M WIT 1 BOW......BETTA 1 ARROW, DEN 1 DOG.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TINK WIT YO "HEAD", 1 LESS DOG "DEAD" !!!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

DEAD DOG!!!! Empty Lose $

Post  CAVE CANEM Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:14 pm

It's not hard to teach a dog to stay away from roads and cars, But for some guys it is easier to just get another dog!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:04 pm

What ever the case was sorry 4 your lost.....
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  4X4TOYOTA Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:11 am

In the past 2 weeks I seen 6 good size pig's
and 1 dog dead on the side of H3

4X4TOYOTA
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  F.B.I Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:39 am

Dead dogs on the side of the road NO CAN.I hope was worth it Meyer4life.Hope you thank braddah Shannon for letting the word out.

F.B.I
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  meyer_4_life Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:09 pm

im not a guy that hunt on the side of the road to make me shine...that was the frist time that ever happen to us..i not starting drama...but i just letting you know...some time it happen..i no risk my dogs for iron boars to make me shine..i rather not catch them do that...theres more pig out there where we hunt then doing that...i no mean to be saying this but i just letting every one know that i no hunt by the road for iron boars..i just no like the fact that u guys seen my dog dead on the side of the road you guys think i hunt iron boars..like every one knows us we hunt in mililani(waiawa prison) all the way to kipapa gulch)...no drama but just letting every body know the situation on my lost dog...

thanks bradda shanno and the rest of the good huntaz out there that had help me slove the mystery on my lost hunting dog..thank you guys my braddaz...that was a big help..

chawk one up 4 the GOOD GUYZ

meyer 4 life...
meyer_4_life
meyer_4_life
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  KimoMerz Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 am

To all you hantaz out there that don't know what the story is, don't judge. It's kind of F'ed up what your saying. To your info. we no even hunt close to the freeway, but yes we park close to it... That's bad enough, so please don't judge. If you out there have some more crap or (-) things to say. Come to to the westside and ask for me. Me and the guys I hunt with is not hard to find. Not starting xnothing, so please if you don't the story don't judge............ Mahalo to the hunter that wen help us out. Again thanks for all the help. I'm hurting enough for my lost please don't make it worst with your negative comments......... We're the Good Guys!!!!!!

KimoMerz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  F.B.I Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:02 am

E-Z TIGAH you put this on your self jus get pass dis an move forward my braddah.Take it as a lesson learn.

F.B.I
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  always packin neva ackin Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:28 pm

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DOG HA-Y-N!

always packin neva ackin
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down