Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANYBODY LOST DOG TODAY ??

3 posters

Go down

ANYBODY LOST DOG TODAY ?? Empty ANYBODY LOST DOG TODAY ??

Post  MANOA HOG HUNTAH Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:42 am

ANYBODY LOST A DOG TODAY IN WAIAWA BY THE PRISON ?? JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY COUSIN SAW A DOG RUNNING AROUND WIT CUT COLLAR LOOK LOST UP IN DEA AND WOULDNT COME TO HIM JUST TO LET YOU KNOW DA DOG STILL UP THERE....ALOHAS
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

ANYBODY LOST DOG TODAY ?? Empty Re: ANYBODY LOST DOG TODAY ??

Post  GotPua'a Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:05 am

My friend chad and I was hunting palasades yesterday, some guys from wainae was hunting as well. We ran into them and one of them had lost one brindle dog, had tacking collar and cut collar but the tracking was acting up so he couldn't find um. Could be the dog when hop over the ridge and ended up over by waiawa side. I think one of the guys name was john. Hope that's info help you guys out. Shoots

GotPua'a
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  huntachad Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:51 am

Yeah rajah dat. Didn't get his full name but he said his name was John and drives a blue older model toyota truck. Said he and his partner was going to hunt kaipolo but lost his pup from the beginning before the sun came up. He said the dog had the garmin tracking collar and I think he did say the dog was brindle in color. If anybody know who that is then you can let him know. But my friend did loose a black brindle dog up there couple weeks ago. He had a white zigzag pattern on his back and answers to the name ziggy. Do you know what part of waiawa he saw the dog and if the dog fits that description? My friend lost his dog over by the prison access raod close to the flume area.

huntachad
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  MANOA HOG HUNTAH Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 am

huntachad wrote:Yeah rajah dat. Didn't get his full name but he said his name was John and drives a blue older model toyota truck. Said he and his partner was going to hunt kaipolo but lost his pup from the beginning before the sun came up. He said the dog had the garmin tracking collar and I think he did say the dog was brindle in color. If anybody know who that is then you can let him know. But my friend did loose a black brindle dog up there couple weeks ago. He had a white zigzag pattern on his back and answers to the name ziggy. Do you know what part of waiawa he saw the dog and if the dog fits that description? My friend lost his dog over by the prison access raod close to the flume area.
AH HE NEVA TELL ME EXACTLY WHERE THEY SAW THE DOG IN THERE BUT HE DID SAY IT WAS EITHER BLACK OR BRINDLE KINDA HARD TO TELL WAS GETTING DARK TELL YOUR FRIEND TRY GO CHECK IF ANYTHING GOODLUCK ALOHAS
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down