Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUP FOR SALE

+3
wessider
F.B.I
All Balls
7 posters

Go down

PUP FOR SALE Empty PUP FOR SALE

Post  All Balls Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 am

HUNTAWAY GREYHOUND SALUKI AIRDALE ASKING 150 NEED SPACEhttps://2img.net/h/i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv232/KTOWN96790/1116101354.jpg
All Balls
All Balls
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

PUP FOR SALE Empty Re: PUP FOR SALE

Post  F.B.I Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:26 am

No Whores Jus Boars wrote:HUNTAWAY GREYHOUND SALUKI AIRDALE ASKING 150 NEED SPACEhttps://2img.net/h/i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv232/KTOWN96790/1116101354.jpg

Must be 1 shitty dog.Cause I jus seen your post trying to buy another dog.look like somebody trying to make money off of scrubs.

F.B.I
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  All Balls Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:34 am

fuk you dumbass no be starting shit dat u no even fuken kno dumbfuk
u jus one fuken broke ass mother fuker who no more nothing else better for do
All Balls
All Balls
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  All Balls Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:37 am

jus must be one fuken scrub too cannot mind your own fuken business
All Balls
All Balls
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:15 am

idk wats da scoop wit u braddas but das 1 nice dog.wea u from,gotta consult wit my pahtnah and i let u no.aloha

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:15 pm

No Whores Jus Boars wrote:fuk you dumbass no be starting shit dat u no even fuken kno dumbfuk
u jus one fuken broke ass mother fuker who no more nothing else better for do

Cuz I dunno whats da scoops but pump yo brakes on da swearing my kids come on hea, you like talk lidat PM da guy instead of posting on da thread so dat way da keikis dat come on hea no need read RUBBISH lidat.
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntachad Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:29 pm

KOA BOA, I AGREE!!!! BRUDDAHS I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT THAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!!!! I DON'T POST ANY PICS FOR THIS SAME REASON. I DON'T GOT NOTIN TO PROVE TO NOBODY BUT I GET MY DAUGHTER READIN THIS POST UNDER MY LOGIN IN AND SHE ASKIN ME WHY PEOPLE ACTING LIKE THIS OVER ONE DOG???? COME ON NOW GUYS SET THE EXAMPLE FOR THE UP AND COMING GENERATION!!!!! I NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANY VIBES BUT JUST WAS THINKING ABOUT MY DAUGHTER AND THE OTHER YOUNGER PEOPLE READING THIS POST....

huntachad
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

PUP FOR SALE Empty Like koa boa said PUMP YO BRAKES!!

Post  N2BOAZ Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm

I agree guys i hate when my daughter tells me that theres swearing on the forum again and she's dissapointed when i tell her to get off cause she likes to see who's catching pigs and the dogs that's being sold. So guys seems like your new to this forum but be more careful on what you write on here cause their are children that checks on this site ALOHA.
N2BOAZ
N2BOAZ
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  All Balls Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:46 pm

tell me wat u guys tink if someone goin be running their mouth about your dog
All Balls
All Balls
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

PUP FOR SALE Empty Let um talk, Do your thing!

Post  CAVE CANEM Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:46 pm

No Whores Jus Boars wrote:tell me wat u guys tink if someone goin be running their mouth about your dog

You know what you get and you get your own plan, I am sure I rub a few guys the wrong way a few times a day talking about my dogs and my style of running them. Some guys no more nothing better for do with themselves then to try stir your pot cause their batch is watery, No let um bother you and definately no let them mess up your batch!

As far as your language goes, I am not your dad so I cannot tell you how to speak but as just another man I can tell you that you will get alot further and have alot better communication by cutting the profanity out of your dialogue depending on the circumstance. I love to express myself to my braddah, I get a little excited and they get thrown in there when I tell stories but there's no need to call names and get nuts. We're on a public forum on the internet! Take it easy and good luck finding the dog a home! Nice animal by the way!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:29 pm

No Whores Jus Boars wrote:tell me wat u guys tink if someone goin be running their mouth about your dog

I told you what I Think!

Like Cruzah said I aint yo Fadda and aint tryna be but when you come on one public forum and my kids reading it cuz dey love hunting and gotta read RUBBISH lidat den I going say something becuz you made it PUBLIC! Which now includes me and my kids and I personally no like my kids reading that kine stuff. Only you know da reason why you selling your dog and looking at another so when somebody says something and you disagree then by all means say something if you feel like it but if its gonna be full of profanity just PM da guy and you can say ANYTHING YOU LIKE!!!!!

Just my $.02
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down