Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog for sale

Go down

Dog for sale Empty Dog for sale

Post  hog428 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:14 pm

wow long time since Iv been on you guys need to go deep burn off some of that aggression talking all kinds of sh t about each other what for?? if you think some dog sucks with out knowing the dog you to me look like the donkey we all had dogs that hunt hard for one owner and not for another is it the dog or the hunter if you think you know the answer to that one Your DREAMING Anyway I have dog that is a dream to own loving moves like the wind she is not my line and Im not living here full time and it hurts me to see here beg to hunt I bought her from koa he told what he knew about the dog she was all that and more most times she is very short range butt if the bad boy is in the valley she will give him a hard rub she would be a very good dog for a young hunter if she were my first dog she would have made all my dreams come true she is the black dog 500.00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-TGHAxIIrE

GOOD HUNTING TO ALL
BIG BOARS ARE LIKE FRIDAY NIGHTS GOOD DRINK AND GOOD FREINDS AND BIG STORIES GET OVER THE DETAILS ITS ALL GOOD

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down