Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeder in the Pali area subunit 2.. anyone here?

3 posters

Go down

Feeder in the Pali area subunit 2.. anyone here? Empty Feeder in the Pali area subunit 2.. anyone here?

Post  UpFront Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:28 pm

Came across a camo bucket feeder and a permanent treestand. Anybody here? Don't worry I didn't hang out, I practice scent control, and I didn't touch anything. There was plenty pig sign but I didn't think it was cool to hunt someone elses hard work so I dug out. Nice set up though.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Feeder in the Pali area subunit 2.. anyone here? Empty solid

Post  honu ea Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:53 am

thats how it should be done. it's not mine but much aloha's for not touching the setup. had some of mine stolen. also came aross a few in the hills and just left them alone. it really makes you appreciate the hard work that other do and what goes into setting one up.
honu ea
honu ea
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Feeder in the Pali area subunit 2.. anyone here? Empty Re: Feeder in the Pali area subunit 2.. anyone here?

Post  UpFront Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:03 pm

I have to admit I did want to pour some Black Gold under the feeder, climb up in the stand and chillax for a while. Cool I just wish I knew who's it is so maybe I could get permission. bounce
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Feeder in the Pali area subunit 2.. anyone here? Empty about finding the feeder in pali

Post  kkeonicampbell Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:04 am

I know it looks good when you stumble across a good set up, but your better off leaving it alone and not going back, thats just the way it should be................

kkeonicampbell
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Feeder in the Pali area subunit 2.. anyone here? Empty Re: Feeder in the Pali area subunit 2.. anyone here?

Post  UpFront Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:59 am

Rajah. Cool
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down