Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KAPA'A QUARRY......

+7
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
wessider
NA-10-2-LOSE
Joenutz
CAVE CANEM
808killah
BRIAN AKINA
11 posters

Go down

KAPA'A QUARRY...... Empty KAPA'A QUARRY......

Post  BRIAN AKINA Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:08 am

ANYONE CAUGHT IN KAPA'A QUARRY "HUNTING" WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST FROM AMERON, THAT IS THE WORD I JUST GOT FROM THEM.THAT'S "PRIVATE PROPERTY".
THERE WILL BE SIGNS POSTED "PRIVATE PROPERTY-NO HUNTING".PLEASE RESPECT THEM & PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE AS A HUNTER.
THANK YOU .....BRIAN
Smile
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

KAPA'A QUARRY...... Empty Re: KAPA'A QUARRY......

Post  808killah Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:48 am

Rajah But just wondering how you felt about the people that entered your tourney AND WON 1ST PLACE BIGGEST BOAR when go KAPA'A QUARRY and catch ONE TAME PET PIG AND WIN 1ST PLACE WHILE ALL THE HUNTERS HUNTING HARD AND THEY PULL THIS SHIT CATCH ONE TAME PIG!!! IS THAT OKAY???????? JUST WONDERING BECAUSE I THINK THIS IS DICKS TO ALL US HUNTERS!!!! NO WONDER THIS WAS ONE INVITATION ONLY.... No
808killah
808killah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

KAPA'A QUARRY...... Empty 808Killah

Post  CAVE CANEM Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:16 am

I'm guessing you're talking bout this boar?
https://servimg.com/view/14916691/306

Steady Rackin just posted there WILL be signs posted, That means no more signs right now! As a tournament holder you cannot control where the boys going drop the dogs and the only control you have is to judge the pigs brought in as you see um. Judging by the picture of the boar I posted I would say it is of Wild origins and is a legal entrant to be weighed. No offense to anyone but the winning pig was very possible of being beaten and not of the "usual caliber" of raised pig entered in past tournaments. Take it easy and good luck in the next gathering guys!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

KAPA'A QUARRY...... Empty whoa mean

Post  Joenutz Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:03 am

wow lau lau, get all kine dramas again, I no believe, but yah I wen hunt kapaa before was pretty mean, but okie dokie, I stay out of dea, get plenty mo groundz!!! alohas

Joenutz
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  NA-10-2-LOSE Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:24 am

not again not one more pet

NA-10-2-LOSE
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

KAPA'A QUARRY...... Empty PET ???

Post  BRIAN AKINA Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:01 am

THE PIG WAS A "FREE RANGING" WILD BOAR.
THIS PIG HAS BEEN SEEN CROSSIN' THE H-3 FREEWAY NUMEROUS TIMES ALONG WITH OTHER PIGS SMALLER 1'Z & DA SAME SIZE & BIGGER 1'Z AS WELL .
ALSO SEEN IN DIFEERENT VARIOUS SPOTS ALONG THAT STRIP OF H-3.
>>>>>>>I DO KNOW THAT I HAVE HAD 3 DIFFERENT CALLS FROM 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE CLAIMING IT'S THIER PIG.I ALSO KNOW THAT ALL MY "PETS" THAT I HAVE EVER OWNED WAS ALWAYS "CONTAINED,FENCED,CHAINED,ETC.".THAT WAY I KNOW IT'LL ALWAYS BE THERE & OUT OF HARMS WAY OR VICE/VERSA.
1 MORE WAY TO LOOK @ THIS:
IF THAT SAME BOAR CROSSED THE FREEWAY & CAUSED AN ACCIDENT & SOME 1 WAS KILLED, WILL THEY STILL CLAIM IT AS "THEIR PET" BOAR ????? NO WAY !!!
..... THIS IS WHAT THEY GOIN SAY "NOPE.... DAS 1 WILD PIG FROM DA MOUNTAIN, DAS NOT MINES" !!!!!
TO KEEP IT SHORT & SWEET, DA BOAR NEVA HAVE "KELE-KELE" LIKE THE PAST TOURNY "PETS" THAT I HAVE SEEN. NO NECK ROLLZ THAT HE WOULD USE AS 1 PILLOW FO SLEEP ON !!!
PS. IT AINT NO DIFFERENT THEN GUYS HUNTING "OPERATORS UNION", "KAWAILOA DUMP RD.","WINDMILLS","SCHOFIELD","KAWELA'Z","DILLINGHAM","HEEIA","HAIKU","BELLOWS",ETC . STILL GOTTA CATCH'M.
IF IT WAS MY "PET" IT WOULD'VE BEEN IN A "PEN"..........DA END.
scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
.......PLEASE RESPECT AMERONS REQUEST ,THERES PLENTY MORE HUNTING GROUNDS W/O ANY DRAMA. ALOHA'Z Smile Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by STEADY RACKIN' on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:15 am

from wat i know kapaa is one killa spot infested wit pigs,i went hunt in dea couple times and caught couple pigs hollywood action kine,but i no tink dey was tamed,even thou we knew da guys was feeding em.to me personally i no care how you catch em as long as not from 1 piggery,trap or from somebody who was raising to me das fair game rite dea i dunno i could be wrong.good luck hope you guys get erryting squashed and congrats to all who caught.aloha

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  808killah Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:35 pm

BOTTOM LINE WAS ONE EASY HUNT, EASY CATCH, EASY WIN, THATS THE POINT AND THANKS FOR THE WHOLE NINE YARD STORY YOU WROTE U SHOULD WRITE ONE BOOK Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
808killah
808killah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:51 pm

my bradda you comin from waianae side,not trying to start anything but you should go see bradda tony yourself and squash wateva you get wit him i dont know him personally,but i pretty sure brian or somebody else on hea get his numba so you can call him and chat amongst yourselves and wat not.seems like every tourny from now on no can have first place winnaz anymore since always get conflict amongst huntaz.NUTZ...aloha

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 pm

YOU KNOW WAT BRADDA INSTEAD OF WORING ABOUT OTHER HUNTERS YOU SHOULD BE GRUMBLING ABOUT AND TO THE PEOPLE THAT TRYING TO BAN HUNTING WITH DOGS INSTEAD OF STARTING THINGS WITH YOUR FELLOW HUNTAHZ ......IF HE DID CATCH IT EARLY THATS GOOD FOR HIM I WOULD LIKE TO CATCH PIGS FAST TOO BUT NO CAN ALWAYS BE THAT WAY....FOR ME I WAS INVITED BUT NEVA HAVE THE MONEY AT THE TIME BUT STILL WENT DOWN AND ATE AND HELP OUT AT THE TOURNEY........SO BOTTOM LINE IS WE AS HUNTAHZ MUST STAY UNITED AND NEVA DIVIDED......E'A HAWAIIAN NATION.............
Twisted Evil king CYRUS king Twisted Evil
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

KAPA'A QUARRY...... Empty CLEAN AIR ACT;

Post  BRIAN AKINA Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 pm

I SAID, WHAT I HAD TO SAY.........
KAPA'A QUARRY ......END OF STORY.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  808killah Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:27 pm

BUMBYEE Cool Cool Cool Cool
808killah
808killah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  meyer_4_life Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:59 pm

GOOD CATCH MY BRADDAH TONY...

GOOD JOB..THATS THE WAY TO BRING IT BACK TO THE WESTCOAST..NO HATE...JUST HUNT...I JUST HATE WHEN PEOPLE TALK SHIT....WE ALL HUNTAZ..WE SUPOSSED TO BE FAMILY...BUT IN THE FRIST PLACE IF U GUYS LIKE CATCH BIG PIG LIKE THAT GO OVER THERE...NO GET MAD...GO HUNT UM...A PIG IS A PIG IF ITS NOT IN A PIG PEN OR CHAGE IN...IF WAS ANYONE ELSE THAT SAW UM THAT WOULD OF HUNT UM TOO...NO HATE....

PS..TONY SAID IF ANYONE GET A PROBLEM LET HIM KNOW...

HUNT HARD AND NO DRAMA...

CHAWK ONE UP 4 THE GOOD GUYS...

meyer_4_life
meyer_4_life
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  808killah Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:46 am

meyer_4_life wrote:GOOD CATCH MY BRADDAH TONY...

GOOD JOB..THATS THE WAY TO BRING IT BACK TO THE WESTCOAST..NO HATE...JUST HUNT...I JUST HATE WHEN PEOPLE TALK SHIT....WE ALL HUNTAZ..WE SUPOSSED TO BE FAMILY...BUT IN THE FRIST PLACE IF U GUYS LIKE CATCH BIG PIG LIKE THAT GO OVER THERE...NO GET MAD...GO HUNT UM...A PIG IS A PIG IF ITS NOT IN A PIG PEN OR CHAGE IN...IF WAS ANYONE ELSE THAT SAW UM THAT WOULD OF HUNT UM TOO...NO HATE....

PS..TONY SAID IF ANYONE GET A PROBLEM LET HIM KNOW...

HUNT HARD AND NO DRAMA...

CHAWK ONE UP 4 THE GOOD GUYS...

NOBODY HATIN!!!!! and no moa problem with the guy tony if i did id tell him.. the point i making is if was the other hunters when catch that BOAR im sure it would have been a problem.....thats all i got to say THE END as for the hunters that hunt hard keep hunting keep catching dem pigs aloha.....
808killah
808killah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:24 am

ova dea to me is like huntin kualoa ranch mostly flat grounds but infested wit pigs easy for catch jus like kawailoa dump das how i see um.aloha

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  quadfathers Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:40 am

i know that place like the back of my hand . couple reasons i don't go there is because that place is dangerous if your dog get one pig on one of the short slopes on the amron side the dog and pig going over the cliffs .talkin 100 foot drops to the rocks. plus to close to the freeway its hard work to train and a lot of $ raising the dogs from pup and not worth risking for any pig or for any tournament. aloha Very Happy
quadfathers
quadfathers
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Bad Boa/oki boi Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:26 am

braddah tony boy get good dogs i dont think he is dumb shit like that but any way who care about pigs i hate pigs thats why i hunt,um this is why we know enter any more tournaments nice boa tony boy......
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:50 am

Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum