Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 month old saluki greyhound bull mix

2 posters

Go down

9 month old saluki greyhound bull mix  Empty 9 month old saluki greyhound bull mix

Post  B.I.G. Boarz Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:56 am

Have a saluki greyhound bull pup...now she is 9 months old...saluki line comes from Glenn Kokubon....Havent seen pig yet...Asking 200..Black and White Female ALOHAS call if interested 989-9615 or PM me anytime Thanks Again..Hunt Safe

B.I.G. Boarz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

9 month old saluki greyhound bull mix  Empty Re: 9 month old saluki greyhound bull mix

Post  kon3built Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:49 am

hah how much coonz you get now,bra ui stey pregnet
kon3built
kon3built
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

9 month old saluki greyhound bull mix  Empty saluki pup

Post  B.I.G. Boarz Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:21 am

who she pregnant from? she always pull killa pups? i only running two dogs now...ui's braddah and one pharoh hound from my friend killa pack those two... but the pup ig et now i dont know if you remember when you went pick up ui from me i had her son i went cross the saluki white one with black i went cross him to the red nose bull i had in the front killa puppies she had.....my friend aaron using the sister right now and she going i not to sure if i like sell her though get good chance she track at one early age but with her i like age um little bit more ....she steady bark but i like her get little more rough like one bull if you like take her let me know can try her she action already....for you bro you can try um

B.I.G. Boarz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

9 month old saluki greyhound bull mix  Empty saluki pup

Post  B.I.G. Boarz Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:06 am

dog sold......thanks bro let me know how she work out if you know like let me know...i pretty sure this is what you might be looking for... i going post some pigs she went action you going trip out.... mahalos hope she work out alohas

B.I.G. Boarz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

9 month old saluki greyhound bull mix  Empty Re: 9 month old saluki greyhound bull mix

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum